Very Important | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Very Important

Ghetti13

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
This is a wonderful site, and I do post from time to time, but I think it is missing something. I remember a site back in the day that had a list of the best places in most cities to watch the Fins game. As we all know, we travel, but we do not want to miss the game. Because of this, someone on this site should compile a list of the best places to watch the games in each city. With all the people that visit, I am sure we can get a very good list together.

Also, I am interested in learning where the best place to watch the Fins game in Boston, and, Champions and Sports Depot are not options cause one sucks, and the other is no longer open (lots of people think it is still around). So, if anyone can help me out let me know.

Also, this season is not over. The defense is more aggressive, and faster. The offensive line is younger, faster and tougher. The quarterback will hopefully have a professional caliber arm, and Kendall Newson has the physical skills to take pressure off of Chambers. This is still going to be an exciting year.

Two best phins sites

GO to PHins.com and they have a list on where to watch the games. Daily routine get finheaven.com and phins.com. I love have dual monitors!!:cooldude:

Sorry about the grammer!

Hukt un fonix werkt fer me!:goof:

I have been to the places they have on that site...Both places they point out have bad atmosphere and worse food.

Great idea!! Maybe people can post the best place in their city, right here in this thread??
I'll start:
If you're in Naples, go to Stevie Tomato's Sports Page, off Pine Ridge road, on Shirley street.

San Diego

The San Diego Brewing Company on Friars Road.

Tampas got great Beef O Bradys, but i love the Winners too. Winners has by far some of the best wings youll ever have. Also ask for there sumo sauce(something like that). it will scold u! Anyways. theres usually a good number of Fin Fans for a Tampa bar.

Sound Off Dolfans - Where are the best places to wathc the game?

In Sioux City, Iowa go to Bob Roe's Sports Bar (he has an authentic jersey autographed by Dan and a ball autographed by all of the '72 Dolphins as well as MANY other autographs). He has one monitor for every NFL game. Before my bro signed up for Sunday Ticket at his place Bob would reserve the back room for Dolfans. :up:

Martin County FL, go to "Rookie's" Though you can watch the games from home in this area, it's still a good Dolphins Bar. ;)

BigFinFan said:
Sound Off Dolfans - Where are the best places to wathc the game?

Oggi's PIzza and Brewing on Friars Road next to the "Q" is a good place.

Ghetti13 said:
I have been to the places they have on that site...Both places they point out have bad atmosphere and worse food.

So you are using two examples out of the many he has posted? Way to slam someone for their efforts. :shakeno: Did you even send feedback to the web site admin about the places??

If there's good place in Cleveland, I haven't found it yet. I was very excited when they opened a Shula's Steak 2 in Independence. I figured a place owned by THE Dolphins HC would surely have the sound on for the Phins games. Wrong, wrong, wrong ! It was just more of the same infernal Dawg Pound barking after every play. They had the game on but refused to put the sound on in one of the other rooms. The guy running the TV's gave my some BS about only being able to have one game with sound but I KNEW he was lying. I'd been there for a PSU game with about 10 other alumni. They got the sound for that.

I know the $$$ is with the Browns but c'mon, one of the local bars in Lakewood let us have one screen in the back with sound.

The best place to watch a Phins game in Cleveland is my basement.

Back
Top Bottom