Vick Indicted.. | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vick Indicted..

Among the grisly findings: Losing dogs either died in the pit or were electrocuted, drowned, hanged or shot. The indictment said purses climbed as high as $20,000 for fights.

I would like to spend 45 minutes with Mr Vick with a hammer, a pair of pliers and some jumper cables.

You know what the sad part is? He'll get off with just a slap on the wrist.

You know, if he doesn't get a sentence I hope that Roger Goodell tries to ruin his career. For this misconduct I'd suspend him AT LEAST A YEAR. Hopefully a life ban is coming after the trial.

vick is a moron he had to have known about the dogs even if he never lived there hes going to jail atlanta is drafting brian brohm next year haha

I would like to spend 45 minutes with Mr Vick with a hammer, a pair of pliers and some jumper cables.

You know what the sad part is? He'll get off with just a slap on the wrist.

These offenses are serious. Doubtful that he gets a slap on the wrist because these allegations, if true, are horrific and stir a lot of emotion in people. He is a cruel and sadistic individual.
He may plea to a lighter sentence to avoid a longer prison sentence, but he will serve time.

What Vick has done is sad and I hope the Falcons release him.

It's a lot more than sad. It is depraved. This man should not be walking the streets. There are numerous psychiatric studies that show a correlation between animal cruelty and violent acts against other people. This man has no conscience.

It's a lot more than sad. It is depraved. This man should not be walking the streets. There are numerous psychiatric studies that show a correlation between animal cruelty and violent acts against other people. This man has no conscience.
True words here. It's a good thing this came to light. We all know that dog-fighting exists, we just kind of put it off, because you never hear about it too much. Now that a high-profile athlete is involved it has made the country aware of just how cruel the so-called 'sport' is. I'd like to see the break-up of this ring lead to a more widespread investigation.

That's the thing about this case. I'd like to believe that at least 8 out of 10 people like/love dogs. So if a jury was left to decide what would happen to Vick, then they'd all go for putting his *** in the slammer.

Just make sure none of them are Falcon fans or ones who would draft Vick in their fantasy drafts. They might sway the vote.

Now if Vick was doing something else, with either drugs or underage chicks, it would be different. But to illegal get involved with "man's best friend", I don't see how he could change anyone's mind that dogfighting isn't a big deal.

What does Clinton Portis have to say about this now? Hell I'd investigate that jackass too since he was so smug in his comments. Would it surprise you if Portis did some illegal **** in his own home but thought it was okay b/c it was inside his property?

More shocking news:

Falcons | Vick will be allowed to play
Thu, 19 Jul 2007 10:11:51 -0700
Hank Kurz Jr., of The Associated Press, reports NFL commissioner Roger Goodell will allow Atlanta Falcons QB Michael Vick to play until the legal process determines if Vick is guilty or innocent.

Thought Goodell would suspend him, but what ever.

More shocking news:

Hank Kurz Jr., of The Associated Press, reports NFL commissioner Roger Goodell will allow Atlanta Falcons QB Michael Vick to play until the legal process determines if Vick is guilty or innocent.

Not so shocking, what if he didn't have anything to do with this?

If that was the case though, wouldn't he just come out and say he didn't do it? This is like Law and Order. You see the guy who's guilty from the very beginning but he doesn't confess until the end of the show.

It's like stop BS'ing, say you did it, and let us all move on! :)

More shocking news:

hes innocent until proven guilty thats the law so why not let him play its the last games hell ever play cuz theres no way hes getting out of this one

With all the evidence set on the table, saying that he participated in the execution of the dogs, he helped raised them and train them, and he lost alot of money while losing alot of money at times during these fights, I think that would be enough for me to back off of him.

According to the legal analyst on ESPN yesterday, the state of Virginia has the fastest court system in the country. Vick could be facing trial, charges, and be placed in jail if convicted, faster than Vick would expect.

Vick could try to slow down the process, but when the court gets a hold of the charges, gets the detailed description of how the dogs were abused to death, and most already truely beleive he was involved, I mean, I don't know how the hell he can get away with this to be honest unless he can take OJ's lawyer out of his grave to represent him.

I just think Goodell would like to get away from all the distraction this idiot may cause on the media, the NFL, and the Atlanta Falcons.

Back
Top Bottom