Vikings Front Office Lost There Collective Minds | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vikings Front Office Lost There Collective Minds

It's called being in a desperate situation!

They expect that 1 to be in the late 20s at least...still its a lot and bradford makes high money i believe

At least minnesota will be interesting this year though again

Rick Shpielman drinking early on a Saturday jesus

It's called being in a desperate situation!

It is never that desperate. There has to be a team that would have traded a starting quality backup for a 3rd or 4th. Please do not bring up Moore as a starting quality QB.

It is never that desperate. There has to be a team that would have traded a starting quality backup for a 3rd or 4th. Please do not bring up Moore as a starting quality QB.

Those guys wouldnt move the needle...bradford gives them a shot...not that i think they can win the lombardi with him

That team is loaded so i get the move...the compensation though is too high

I actually don't think Bradford is that bad, but that's still an awful trade.

They expect that 1 to be in the late 20s at least...still its a lot and bradford makes high money i believe

At least minnesota will be interesting this year though again

Which would be higher than the pick that landed Teddy Bridgewater.

I think the only way this trade makes sense is Teddy Bridgewater's injury is career ending or will take him at least 2 years to come back from.

maybe they have their doubts that bridgewater is even going to suit up again. otherwise yes, a first for a one year rental is a huge price to pay. but if bradford is their qb 3 years down the road and they win some playoff games, or make a real push for a super bowl, then a late 1st is peanuts.

I think the only way this trade makes sense is Teddy Bridgewater's injury is career ending or will take him at least 2 years to come back from.
Yeah my first thought was Spielman lol, but my next instinct was this...

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk

When I first saw it I was blown away. thinking what kind of an idiot would make such a stupid deal then I thought of speilman. You watch how Sam Bradford is going to get seriously injured again and that pick is going to be a top ten pick

I don't think the Vikings can expect Bridgewater to ever fully recover from his injury. I don't like the trade at all, but I don't think this was made as a one year stop gap move, they are acquiring Bradford to be their long term starter.

Back
Top Bottom