Vikings @ Saints game | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vikings @ Saints game

Who do you want to win?

• Vikings

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Saints

Votes: 9 64.3%

• Total voters
****. I'm pissed now. The refs felt like having the saints win so they gave them all the calls in the world. The refs made the saints win. Minnesota dominated, but the refs are all NO hardcore fans.

HA HA Farve your last throw was an INT. Don't go away mad JUST GO AWAY!!!!!!!

****. I'm pissed now. The refs felt like having the saints win so they gave them all the calls in the world. The refs made the saints win. Minnesota dominated, but the refs are all NO hardcore fans.

The refs tried to hand that game to the Vikes the first 4 quarters. The Vikes couldn't hold on to the football. 6 fumbles and 2 INT's = LOSS

CONGRATS SAINTS! Now kick some Colt ***! New Orleans deserved it

Too bad the Super Bowl probably won't be as good. Commercials should be good though.

Really? This has probably been one of the best Super Bowl matchups we've had since Giants vs Pats.

No I know it is a good matchup, I mean the game itself probably won't be as exciting as this game was. Can you top New Orleans winning in overtime against Favre in a stadium that a few years ago had holes and water in it, and was close to moving to San Antonio/LA?

By the way, yet another team that has been to the super bowl more recently than the Jets!

Ha ha ha ha ha:tongue2:

The refs have been hardcore Farve fans all year, and the NFL is biased towards Farve, and Goodell wanted Farve to win.......But now the refs are hardcore NO fans?!

:lol:

C'mon. You sound foolish.

Saints vs. Colts SB

A lot of people called this matchup mid way through the season.

Thank god the Saints imploded at the end of the regular season and the Colts laid down or else our heads would be imploding. 18-0 vs. 18-0.

The refs tried to hand that game to the Vikes the first 4 quarters. The Vikes couldn't hold on to the football. 6 fumbles and 2 INT's = LOSS

That's what I'm saying. The calls were clearly pro Vikes for almost the entire game. The Saints got some on the last drive. Oh well. The only reason the Vikes lost is because they couldn't hold onto the ball. How many turnovers? How many fumbles?! PLEASE!

lol @bourbon street!

LAY WOOD!!
I worked for a year in NOLA at the FEMA EGS sites pulling security. I never once layed foot on Burbon street except when I would give some guys rides home around 6 AM or so.

That place is about crazy right now.

BTW..How ugly are those stupid hats? I would think they could come up with a better design.

That's what I'm saying. The calls were clearly pro Vikes for almost the entire game. The Saints got some on the last drive. Oh well. The only reason the Vikes lost is because they couldn't hold onto the ball. How many turnovers? How many fumbles?! PLEASE!

No dog in this fight...but it was blatantly obvious that the dream matchup of Favre v. Manning in the Super Bowl was influencing some of the calls throughout the game.

Back
Top Bottom