Vikings @ Saints game | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vikings @ Saints game

Who do you want to win?

• Vikings

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Saints

Votes: 9 64.3%

• Total voters
I worked for a year in NOLA at the FEMA EGS sites pulling security. I never once layed foot on Burbon street except when I would give some guys rides home around 6 AM or so.

That place is about crazy right now.

BTW..How ugly are those stupid hats? I would think they could come up with a better design.

i was down there in 02' for the superbowl and mardi gras...(drew bledsoe was the first celeb we saw just as we hit bourbon),it was crazy then, but i just saw a clip and the place looks like all hell just broke loose..

BTW i have one of them ugly jester hats...

I worked for a year in NOLA at the FEMA EGS sites pulling security. I never once layed foot on Burbon street except when I would give some guys rides home around 6 AM or so.

That place is about crazy right now.

BTW..How ugly are those stupid hats? I would think they could come up with a better design.

Any of the big companies in NO can kiss productivity goodbye for the next 2 weeks

i was down there in 02' for the superbowl and mardi gras...(drew bledsoe was the first celeb we saw just as we hit bourbon),it was crazy then, but i just saw a clip and the place looks like all hell just broke loose..

BTW i have one of them ugly jester hats...

I was talking about the NFC Champion hats....The stiching and the look of them. It's terrible.

I by no means am a fan of it. Been twice....the Sugar Bowl beatdown Alabama put on Miami in 92 and the beatdown Miami put on Florida in the 00 Sugar Bowl. Haven't been back since, and won't go back unless the Canes are in the Sugar Bowl.

maybe now the brett favre circus can leave town and he can really retire this time!this is beautiful.no cowboys + no vikings = great superbowl!

great sb any way because of all the awesome offense we most likely will see....

maybe now the brett favre circus can leave town and he can really retire this time!this is beautiful.no cowboys + no vikings = great superbowl!

great sb any way because of all the awesome offense we most likely will see....

As long as the Jets weren't there, it was going to be good. It'll be competetive.

oops did i forget the jets?i guess they became so irrelevant after they lost,it skipped my mind,but yes especially the jets!

not only because they're rivals but because they play such a boring,defensive style game

Back
Top Bottom