Vikings want to trade out of #3, dolphins chance to move up? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vikings want to trade out of #3, dolphins chance to move up?

MarshallFin1

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Heres our chance to go get T rich. now before you all shread me lol, let me explain. I think T rich will give us a dynamite back combo like the saints have in thomas-sproles-ingram. Even though the saints favor the passing game, they make you never forget there lethal running game i believe philbin will want to do the same. T rich-reggie-thomas, probably the most dynamite back combo the dolphins will ever see in dolphins history if it happened. I know most dont agree with me but i think T rich is worth it, offer the vikings a trade of 1st rounders + a 2nd this year and a 2nd next year.

Now i know most of you want tannehill but lets review him a little bit here. He makes bad decisions under pressure and also innaccurate throws under pressure. Has the same "scared" to get rid of the ball mentality chad henne had and looks more like a running back than accurate precision passer that we need for this so called west coast offense thats coming. If the west coast offense really is coming neither matt moore- david garrard- or tannehill are fit to run it because they arent the type of qb needed to run it. Tannehill is a bad choice for us even in any round of the draft, hes not our style of qb. Weeden is the better option, has the better style to run a WCO, more of accurate position passer.

T rich to the miami dolphins.

No. Give up 3 picks to get a running back when we are relatively set at the position already?

We'd have to give up way too much to move up. And there is, in my opinion, no one worth giving up what we'd have to give up to move up to three. I say stay put or trade down. This is a pretty deep draft. I'd like to see us acquire more picks, not trade them away...especially for a running back. That would be a horrible, horrible move.

If the Dolphins trade up, it will be for Tannehill, not Richardson. A QB of the future is a need, a running back is not much of a need with Bush, Thomas, Slaton and Messam on the roster. I don't expect any running backs to be added in the draft.

If the Dolphins trade up, it will be for Tannehill, not Richardson. A QB of the future is a need, a running back is not much of a need with Bush, Thomas, Slaton and Messam on the roster. I don't expect any running backs to be added in the draft.

so you guys are pretty much sure that tannehill is irelands guy huh? did it ever occur to you that maybe ireland prefers weeden? tannehill might be younger but weeden is clearly the better qb.

If it cost the Skins so much to move up two spots, How much do you think its going to cost to move up to the top 5?

Besides you don't trade an entire draft to move into the top 5 to draft a RB. Unless your Ditka. Its pure stupidity. Id only trade up if there was a QB at the same skill level as Luck or RGIII which there is not. So no.

No. Give up 3 picks to get a running back when we are relatively set at the position already?

this isnt just any running back, its a running back that only comes around every 7 years or so. The last once was AP.

Richardson could fall to us at 8 and I still wouldn't take him. We don't even need a running back.

if we trade up i want kalil... or blackmon, or claiborne

so you guys are pretty much sure that tannehill is irelands guy huh? did it ever occur to you that maybe ireland prefers weeden? tannehill might be younger but weeden is clearly the better qb.

No, I am not sure Tannehill is their guy, but I don't see them trading up from #8 for anything other than a QB. It is more likely that Miami passes on Tannehill then trade up for another position.

No, I am not sure Tannehill is their guy, but I don't see them trading up from #8 for anything other than a QB. It is more likely that Miami passes on Tannehill then trade up for another position.

If not claiborne or richardson, we need to take blackmon. Tannehill isnt good enough to taken with a top 10 pick.

this isnt just any running back, its a running back that only comes around every 7 years or so. The last once was AP.
an elite running back is about as useful as a franchise left tackle in as far as winning championships is concerned.

I´ve been thinking about it, but salivating to the possibility of selecting Matt Kalil, our line would make my grandma look like T-Rich!!!

Back
Top Bottom