Vikings want to trade out of #3, dolphins chance to move up? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vikings want to trade out of #3, dolphins chance to move up?

Remind me, when did Emmitt retire? And what rule changes have occurred since then...?

93, i think it was when the cowboys and emmitt were the best dynasty to ever set foot in the nfl.

tell that to emmitt smith, dont think he would agree with you.

I'm willing to bet Emmitt Smith would be the first man to tell you about Nate Newton....Mark Stepnoski....Mark Tuinei....Eric Williams and Kevin Gogan....THAT was an awesome OLINE!!!

I'm willing to bet Emmitt Smith would be the first man to tell you about Nate Newton....Mark Stepnoski....Mark Tuinei....Eric Williams and Kevin Gogan....THAT was an awesome OLINE!!!

runnings back and qbs always give credit to there lines, comes with the position.

C'mon man...That Oline had multiple pro bowlers...I know Emmitt was an absolute stud...but Aikman had all day back there.

Everytime anyone brings up the all time rushing leader people always use the o-line excuse to degrade the guy, i think its unfair.

If the player they really want is going to be there past 8, I would look at trading down a few spots and picking up additional picks. The Dolphins maybe able to package them with there 2nd to move back up in the first.

93, i think it was when the cowboys and emmitt were the best dynasty to ever set foot in the nfl.
The early 90's Cowboys were very good but not even close to the best dynasty of all time. The 70's Steelers and 80's 49ers strongly disagree

That 93 cowboys team had 3 pro bowlers on the offensive line....how good would our running backs do with 3 pro bowlers????

so you guys are pretty much sure that tannehill is irelands guy huh? did it ever occur to you that maybe ireland prefers weeden? tannehill might be younger but weeden is clearly the better qb.

Ahh, yes. CLEARLY Weeden is going to be better than Tannehill. Just like JaMarcus Russell was CLEARLY worth the #1 pick

Ahh, yes. CLEARLY Weeden is going to be better than Tannehill. Just like JaMarcus Russell was CLEARLY worth the #1 pick

nothing clear on weeden except people on this board are more fascinated with him than anybody else

Pretty clear Weeden will be a 30 yr old rookie......

Thats all too clear and I dont think a franchise that has had three straight losing seasons can bet on less than probable nfl success.

Ah I am thinking about trading down, I am thinking we might be looking at a quarterback later.

Richardson is a luxury we cant afford...... it would be like installing an in ground pool because the AC unit is busted, and our roof has a leak too, for good measure. I could understand it if he fell to #8 and we didnt want tannehill, as well as being unable to trade down. But to be so hell bent on drafting him that you'd trade up to #3 ? You had said passing on him would be a mistake, but slow down..... giving up next years first ( what it would really cost ) would be a ridiculous mistake no one would ever make.

Back
Top Bottom