Vontae being Vontae | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vontae being Vontae

I saw the Vontae interview after the game and it was hilarious. Even the announcer mocked him it was so bad. I laughed for a good 5 minutes after that. What a dumb ass! That guy is dumber then a rock and that's why he's not a Dolphin anymore. Between this and when he needed to call his grandma immediately after being told he was being traded I agree 100% with the decision. The guy is borderline retarded!

I saw the Vontae interview after the game and it was hilarious. Even the announcer mocked him it was so bad. I laughed for a good 5 minutes after that. What a dumb ass! That guy is dumber then a rock and that's why he's not a Dolphin anymore. Between this and when he needed to call his grandma immediately after being told he was being traded I agree 100% with the decision. The guy is borderline retarded!

Maybe but he's still not as dumb or retarded as Ireland for trading him. What did we pay Patterson and Richard Marshall, like $10 mill a year for both? Davis could probably single cover better than those two combined at 1/5 the price.

Davis did not buy into Joe's way. Of course, Joe could not find a way for him to conform so he was sent packing.

During Cory Redding's locker room interview after Monday practice you can hear a teammate in the background say "Vontae. Hey Vontae! You ready for Brady next week?" I literally cried haha.

As for what he said during the interview, he could have said Banana cream pie sprinkles mcfardust for all I cared, he was the mvp of our D that day. Big shout out to Eric Walden too though.

Back
Top Bottom