Vontae continues to make mistakes in Miami | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vontae continues to make mistakes in Miami

34 overall this year.. and a conditional "mid round pick according to the espn report" in 2014 or a conditional "high round pick" according to schefter in 2014

omg...what stud are they gonna pluck with pick #34...if it's me i'm looking hard at a safety that can come on in the nickle in whitners place...pretty much only weakness that squad has...maybe a wr i they don't feel jenkins is gonna help em...maybe a tavon austin if he gets there...damn

Gotta love what Harbaugh said about loading up in the draft this year. I'm pretty sure they have 14 picks in this draft (might be 11, but either way its a ton), he said basically that 14 (or 11) players wont make our roster next year though.... translation.... SF is going to be wheeling and dealing packing those picks to move up and around the draft board to get the players they want.

Talk about a team that knows how to turn its Franchise into a superbowl contender in a hot second. That roster is going to be even more loaded with young talent after this year.

Meanwhile, I'll give you an example of something the NFL *will* investigate.

Nick Kasa revealed during a radio interview that a team asked him if he's married, if he has a girlfriend, and does he like girls (i.e. is he gay). This line of questioning absolutely goes against rules laid down in the CBA about descrimination based on sexual orientation. The NFL has gotten wind of this interview, and they have opened up an official investigation.

I wonder if there's any General Manager in the NFL that has a history of stepping over the line with awkward lines of question during Combine interviews...hmm...

as soft as kasa played senior bowl week i can see why that would come up...ha ha

omg...what stud are they gonna pluck with pick #34...if it's me i'm looking hard at a safety that can come on in the nickle in whitners place...pretty much only weakness that squad has...maybe a wr i they don't feel jenkins is gonna help em...maybe a tavon austin if he gets there...damn
thats 15 draft choices this year.... Time to fly to Vegas and make my bet on the Super Bowl.......

oh they arent sitting at 31 and 34...... they are gonna move up..... this team has the opportunity to stack an already superbowl caliber roster for a run NOW and down the road.... its gonna move up and grab more elite prospects that fit what they want... and safety and WR can be had in the mid to late 1st this year with great value

Which would in effect open up a war of mutually assured destruction since the Dolphins are also talking to pending free agents.

This is the NFL's worst kept secret. Wake me up when ANY team decides to press charges of tampering against someone else over a pending free agent at this time of year. Everyone in the NFL knows that the Combine weekend is spent talking to agents of pending free agents and laying out the groundwork for your free agency. Everyone knows it, except Armando evidently.

Talking to players or talking to agents? I thought it was pretty well known that teams talk to agents at the combine about free agents and the league turns a blind eye to that. But coaches and teams talking directly with the players themselves? I remember the 49ers getting punished by the league for a similar situation involing Lance Briggs of the Bears. If the Dolphins want to pursue it they could as Smith admitted talking to the Chiefs secondary coach a few days ago. Also said that Davis' account was not hacked and that Davis was simply trying to protect him.

Gotta love what Harbaugh said about loading up in the draft this year. I'm pretty sure they have 14 picks in this draft (might be 11, but either way its a ton), he said basically that 14 (or 11) players wont make our roster next year though.... translation.... SF is going to be wheeling and dealing packing those picks to move up and around the draft board to get the players they want.

Talk about a team that knows how to turn its Franchise into a superbowl contender in a hot second. That roster is going to be even more loaded with young talent after this year.

I honestly hope they use some of those picks to come to a deal with NY. Revis needs to leave the AFC East lol

Meanwhile, I'll give you an example of something the NFL *will* investigate.

Nick Kasa revealed during a radio interview that a team asked him if he's married, if he has a girlfriend, and does he like girls (i.e. is he gay). This line of questioning absolutely goes against rules laid down in the CBA about descrimination based on sexual orientation. The NFL has gotten wind of this interview, and they have opened up an official investigation.

I wonder if there's any General Manager in the NFL that has a history of stepping over the line with awkward lines of question during Combine interviews...hmm...
Glad they are investigating

baltimores lucky they got them now...cause san fran is gonna be the power in the nfc for the foreseeable future...only thing that might down the road hold them back is the qb big bird...that teams filthy

oh they arent sitting at 31 and 34...... they are gonna move up..... this team has the opportunity to stack an already superbowl caliber roster for a run NOW and down the road.... its gonna move up and grab more elite prospects that fit what they want... and safety and WR can be had in the mid to late 1st this year with great value

damn...glad we are not in the nfc...young roster loaded with studs and i mean STUDS

baltimores lucky they got them now...cause san fran is gonna be the power in the nfc for the foreseeable future...only thing that might down the road hold them back is the qb big bird...that teams filthy

that front 7 is just a dream scenario. if they can keep shoring up the secondary with young talent to match up with spread teams even better like GB and NE the defense will be unstoppable. The run D is as good as it gets, and the pass rush just keeps getting better.

Its honestly the team scheme the Jets drew up when they went to back to back AFC championship games, just that SF has an offense that can match points now too. If Kaepernick is even above average for the rest of this window and not blowing the doors off the league like he was this year, they will be competing year in and year out for Lombardi's. Whats even scarier is with Crabtree continuing to develop, if they can find a stud to complement him (AJ Jenkins didnt even sniff the field this year) and a young stud to talk Gore's job in the next year or two.... holy lordy.

Slap a franchise tag on him - why should SF be the only team that hoses Andy Reed.

Back
Top Bottom