Vote: Which 30 year old or older Dolphin is most valuable to this team? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vote: Which 30 year old or older Dolphin is most valuable to this team?

Our season would be over....missing a strong safety !...really?

Bell all the way!!! He makes plays when we need them. He is a gamer.

However, if Brown goes down again...this immediately switches to Williams. All the others are replaceable.

Isn't it awesome that the few old guys we have are all solid contributors?

And don't underestimate Denney... He has been a starter for us since I have been a diehard fan.

Bell he owns the back field. Did u guys remember the games last year how many times did Bell save Tds racing down on Williams in the Carolina game, then racing down on Welker, then stopping Johnson vs the Titans; Bell is the leader of our secondary without him back there its over.

Bell he owns the back field. Did u guys remember the games last year how many times did Bell save Tds racing down on Williams in the Carolina game, then racing down on Welker, then stopping Johnson vs the Titans; Bell is the leader of our secondary without him back there its over.
Maybe not over if our corners can step it up and one of our SS turned FS-projects can do work.

k well maybe the season wont be over but i wil really feel more confortable with him starting. Than Culver

Pennington and Ricky. I'd say a tie. Chad is valuable as a backup/mentor. Ricky is just maybe one of the most important players of any age group. He is going to get the ball the most this year I think out of all of our running backs. If he's producing, he might be the most important guy on the roster.

penningtons not saving anything if henne gets hurt...especially the season...

I was at the game in Buffalo last year, and as long as they keep him from passing, Ricky is the most important old *******. If he were Ronnie's age, he would be the starter...

Back
Top Bottom