vs Rams will be my first ever game at Sun Life...need some advice | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

vs Rams will be my first ever game at Sun Life...need some advice

My first Dolphins game was against the Rams too,but the stadium was Joe Robbie and the qb was #13. come to think of it they were the L.A Rams back then.:)

I am loving how I hear so many are attending the game, fill that stadium up boys. I want to hear it rocking when the game comes on.

You guys will have a great time...I actually really like the fans areas in that stadium, much better than Tampa's new stadium(where I live).....a lot more room and less congested.

I am jealous. I will take the "issues" of having to drink water and apply sunscreen compared to the weather where I am now. Lol.

Scream....Loud! Especially when the Ram's offence is on the field! Have an awesome time, and say hi to Zach and JT for me. Go Phins!

If the game looks done one way or the other, leave 15-20 minutes early unless you don't mind sitting in traffic. Parking lot is a bitch and a half to get out of. Naturally, all of that goes out the window if the game is close.

Have been there once due to the distance from Canada> Went with my Son. Both die hard Dolphins. You'll love it. The whole experience. Look for the Maniac, we hung out with him for a bit, quit the character. Enjoy and hope we get a win for ya

I usually arrive an hour before the game and get a spot in the lot right off the Turnpike, but I usually don't tailgate. The parking lots open I believe three hours prior to kickoff for tailgaters, the stadium gates will open one hour before kickoff.

Bring at least 40 dollars cash in your pocket - 25 dollars will go to parking (unless you pre-purchased parking)

It's best that you eat before you enter the stadium - most concessions are less than desirable, and in the high single digits for cost. Sodas, water and Gatorade runs between 4-6 dollars, beer starts at 9 dollars.

A hat and sunscreen is recommended, but it may be a cloudy day at the stadium - you may be able to get away with it.

Since the Rams are one of the worst traveling fanbases in the NFL, this is going to be a game full of Dolphins fans. Take it all in.

Word of advice, there are better restaurants than Shula's. been there a couple of times to give it a chance and both time's disappointing

I usually arrive an hour before the game and get a spot in the lot right off the Turnpike, but I usually don't tailgate. The parking lots open I believe three hours prior to kickoff for tailgaters, the stadium gates will open one hour before kickoff.

Bring at least 40 dollars cash in your pocket - 25 dollars will go to parking (unless you pre-purchased parking)

It's best that you eat before you enter the stadium - most concessions are less than desirable, and in the high single digits for cost. Sodas, water and Gatorade runs between 4-6 dollars, beer starts at 9 dollars.

A hat and sunscreen is recommended, but it may be a cloudy day at the stadium - you may be able to get away with it.

Since the Rams are one of the worst traveling fanbases in the NFL, this is going to be a game full of Dolphins fans. Take it all in.

The parking lots open four hours before kickoff (9am for 1pm games). The stadium gates open two hours before kickoff (11am for 1pm games).

bring a hat and a towel. you wanna try and get there 2 hours early to avoid the traffic.

Word of advice, there are better restaurants than Shula's. been there a couple of times to give it a chance and both time's disappointing

This.

Shula's is average at the very best. Prime 112 is the superior option.

And Shula's 48oz steak deal is a rip off.

Hope you have fun at Sunlife Stadium today! I remember my first time going as a kid and I was just floored by the festive atmosphere. Of course it was my first time being in that kind of setting but it's definitely a memory I'll always remember. Go Dolphins!

Back
Top Bottom