Wade back to CHICAGO | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wade back to CHICAGO

WooDaviDolphins

Fan Del-Fín del Mundo ~ Chile
Reaction score
A lot of people comparing him with MJ, natural, he grew up in Chicago, the moves, the passion, etc. Took from the Bulls with MJ, Pippen and Rodman so many good things and combine with his style.

When MJ goes to his town (NY) at the MSG was his best games, I think that WADE will enjoy play in his home town and show us some spectacular things like MJ or just Flash stuff

read that from official site of Flash

http://www.dwyanewade.com/news/fullstory.php?nid=180&type=news

WooDaviDolphins said:
A lot of people comparing him with MJ, natural, he grew up in Chicago, the moves, the passion, etc. Took from the Bulls with MJ, Pippen and Rodman so many good things and combine with his style.

When MJ goes to his town (NY) at the MSG was his best games, I think that WADE will enjoy play in his home town and show us some spectacular things like MJ or just Flash stuff

read that from official site of Flash

http://www.dwyanewade.com/news/fullstory.php?nid=180&type=news

Who's comparing Wade to MJ lmao. Wade good and all but he has a longgggggg way to go before he should be even mentioned in the same sentence.

I don't comparin' him in that way, he's groin up like a player, and yes he has a long way. But if U look the moves when attack the rim or just when he emulate the classic MJ in front Russel @ Utah, he study every play when was a kid, that kind of comparation I did, Wade be the next Wade not the next MJ.

The think it's play like MJ and got the same passion and MJ shows that when plays @ MSG, so I thing Flash will be great @ his home town

MARINO1384 said:
Who's comparing Wade to MJ lmao. Wade good and all but he has a longgggggg way to go before he should be even mentioned in the same sentence.

The comparison is not Wade w/ the best of MJ...

The Comparison is Wade as a 3rd year player with MJ when MJ was in his 3rd year....

Section126 said:
The comparison is not Wade w/ the best of MJ...

The Comparison is Wade as a 3rd year player with MJ when MJ was in his 3rd year....

Really I dont see the comparison :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Wade 3rd season stats
27.2 ppg 5.7 rpg 6.7 apg

Jordan 3rd season stats
37.1 ppg 5.2 rpg 4.6 apg

What comparison lol jordan averaged nearly 10 more points :shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno:

Lebron James 3rd season stats
31.4 ppg 7 rpg 6.6 apg

maybe I don't know how expres myself, 'cause now i'm feel misunderstandin'

It's the actitud of the player

Buddwalk said:
Really I dont see the comparison :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Wade 3rd season stats
27.2 ppg 5.7 rpg 6.7 apg

Jordan 3rd season stats
37.1 ppg 5.2 rpg 4.6 apg

What comparison lol jordan averaged nearly 10 more points :shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno:

Lebron James 3rd season stats
31.4 ppg 7 rpg 6.6 apg

In Jordan's day, they didn't exactly play defense. Believe me I remember. :) So when Wade puts up the #'s he does in today's league it is quite impressive. I believe that is why some compare him to Jordan.

I don't think he is the next Jordan. I think he is the 1st Wade.

ohall said:
In Jordan's day, they didn't exactly play defense. Believe me I remember. :) So when Wade puts up the #'s he does in today's league it is quite impressive. I believe that is why some compare him to Jordan.

I can't argue with you because i wasn't born when jordan played his 3rd year but i can say that the defense now isn't all that great either.

ohall said:

what league are you watching they still dont play defense...they actually played defense more then...then now

Your statement makes no sense bro

Also if were going by points gilbert arenas is the same age and is averaging more points then wade...so I guess that makes him better right :chuckle:

Buddwalk said:
what league are you watching they still dont play defense...they actually played defense more then...then now

Also if were going by points gilbert arenas is the same age and is averaging more points then wade...so I guess that makes him better right :chuckle:

lol i see you've noticed too. It's not that they can't play defense because overall they are more talented players then in the 80's but they are all lazy and chose not 2.

Buddwalk said:

You didn't understand.

It's not about just comparing the numbers.

If that were the case..Billups would be like the 4th best PG.

Section126 said:
You didn't understand.

It's not about just comparing the numbers.

If that were the case..Billups would be like the 4th best PG.

Billups is like the 4th best pg...what the hell is your point? :chuckle:

Buddwalk said:
Billups is like the 4th best pg...what the hell is your point? :chuckle:

yeah lol behind

1.kidd
2.nash
3. couple guys u can plug in all in the same league as billups

no order for nash and kidd^

MARINO1384 said:
yeah lol behind

1.kidd
2.nash