Wade back to CHICAGO | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wade back to CHICAGO

it's incredible I just sayin' that Wade back to Chicago like MJ to MSG and maybe got the same actitud to play that games, just that

I hate the numbers, 'cause for that Kobe will be the MVP but his the worst teammate that I ever seen

WooDaviDolphins said:
it's incredible I just sayin' that Wade back to Chicago like MJ to MSG and maybe got the same actitud to play that games, just that

I hate the numbers, 'cause for that Kobe will be the MVP but his the worst teammate that I ever seen

Yeah but Kobe deserves it he single handily carried that team and has always hit the big shots.

Section126 said:
NO...Budd's list is actually pretty good.

whewwww!!!! i thought i was going to be yelled at lol. i know i was just playing with you.

I think you guys are missing what WooDavi was trying to say and you should get off his nutz....he was not saying Wade is better than MJ or posted similar numbers....he just said Wade is somewhat comparible to MJ, i.e., "Jordanesque." Yes, there is only one MJ but Wade is on the verge of greatness.

Section126 said:
NO...Budd's list is actually pretty good.

thx section honestly man you'd prob agree if billups wasnt havnt such a great season the guys not a top 5 pg

I'd prob put him at 6 with parker and paul higher on the list

Next year paul could easily be 3rd...my favorite pg too :yes:

Buddwalk said:
what league are you watching they still dont play defense...they actually played defense more then...then now

They do play more defense now. It's the reason why the NBA continues to create more rules that favor the offense, such as the recent "hand check" and "no-touching" rules.

Here's something Ira wrote a few weeks ago:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=looknohands&prov=tsn&type=lgns

Muck said:
They do play more defense now. It's the reason why the NBA continues to create more rules that favor the offense, such as the recent "hand check" and "no-touching" rules.

Here's something Ira wrote a few weeks ago:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=looknohands&prov=tsn&type=lgns

sorry bro they do not play defense...not the whole league anyway only a handful of players play the game of 2 way basketball the whole game through

Buddwalk said:
thx section honestly man you'd prob agree if billups wasnt havnt such a great season the guys not a top 5 pg

I'd prob put him at 6 with parker and paul higher on the list

Next year paul could easily be 3rd...my favorite pg too :yes:

Parker is like in the same place as Billups. Both great players but alot of thier success comes from there great teams.

Roman529 said:
I think you guys are missing what WooDavi was trying to say and you should get off his nutz....he was not saying Wade is better than MJ or posted similar numbers....he just said Wade is somewhat comparible to MJ, i.e., "Jordanesque." Yes, there is only one MJ but Wade is on the verge of greatness.

Thanks buddy, that's it's the way that he play, Jordan style 'cause he grew up with the bulls, I'm sayin' if Wade will take the style of MJ at MSG, to play at Chicago in playoffs. Just that.

:fire: :sidelol:

Buddwalk said:
sorry bro they do not play defense...not the whole league anyway only a handful of players play the game of 2 way basketball the whole game through

So you're telling me that the drastic decline in scoring from the 80s, followed by the rules changes, and now the sudden increase again are unrelated??

The reason these guys' averages are up is because they've implemented new rules aimed at encouraging offense. Guys can play D and coaches can coach it. But the league won't allow it.

And you don't have to be strong offensively to be strong defensively. You're allowed to put forth more effort on the defensive end. Heck, some coaches even encourage it and design specific roles for specific players as such. ;)

MARINO1384 said:
Parker is like in the same place as Billups. Both great players but alot of thier success comes from there great teams.

I disagree. Put either of those players on garbage teams and they are still great players.

I think defense is relatively the same in any era,but the new rules(especially the "no-hand check"rule) obviously favors the offense and that's the way the NBA wants it imho.There have been players that based their careers on playing D,guys like the Lakers Michael Cooper(back in the day) Dennis Rodman even "the Glove"Gary Payton from his days in Seattle.Today we've got guys like Bruce Bowen(SA)Ron Artest(SAC) Ben Wallace (DET)and let's not forget Zo(MIA) just to name a few.Heck the great MJ played good defense.

Back
Top Bottom