Watson could still be in play for Miami | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Watson could still be in play for Miami

Man I don’t know if Watson is getting bad legal advice or what but he needs to put his pride aside and settle with all these women if he wants to play this year. Just make all this **** go away so your team can trade you.

Talks apparently have picked up tonight between the Dolphins and Texans. No word on if it is indeed Watson. One rumor is that Watson would end up in Miami one way or the other and Tua would not necessarily be included in the package, however, X would be. The Texans would then flip X to another team for a 1st rd draft pick, which could be the Cowboys or Packers.

At this point, I get the patience with Tua, but if you can grab Watson and don't have to break the bank too hard, then you have to do it period. Next years 1st and 2nd rounder are in play.
:shoo:

Man I don’t know if Watson is getting bad legal advice or what but he needs to put his pride aside and settle with all these women if he wants to play this year. Just make all this **** go away so your team can trade you.

Unfortunately, what may be convenient for the fans may not be convenient for the player.

Unfortunately, when a woman yells foul months after an alleged incident occurs, I'm skeptical because of the lapse of time.

When many women make the same complaint about one man who happens to be a professional athlete, I'm only slightly less skeptical. Just too many gold diggers going after too few professional athletes to get into their income flow to ignore that possibility. Those guys are targets due to their current income and future wealth. Couple that with big egos, youth and a surprising degree of immaturity, and you can see why professional athletes are such "fat" targets.

I feel the best way to get to the real truth is to let the court system do the heavy lifting.

Of course you could rely on "social media" or " the lame stream media", but I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt on that one - LOL

Does Wentz getting hurt impact Watson's market. If he needs surgery, he might not hit the conditions pushing Philly's pick to the 1st round.

Does Wentz getting hurt impact Watson's market. If he needs surgery, he might not hit the conditions pushing Philly's pick to the 1st round.
That's probably a good take.

Wentz has to take 75% of the snaps in order for Philly to get a #1.

All I have to say is, Don’t do it Grier. Watson doesn’t make the winning plays from the pocket when he needs to most. That’s the difference between a winner and a loser. You can’t tuck it and run every time if the first option isn’t wide open. You have to immediately know who’s open, based on who’s covered. You don’t even have time to think about it. Is it easy? Heavens no. That’s why great QB’s get paid so well, and even mediocre QB’s make a small mint. But to win in the NFL, you have to be a quick thinker, and make the right decision very quickly. Then deliver a perfect throw. Those guys are very rare, and Watson is definitely not among them. I’d stay with Tua. He hasn’t played enough to give up on, and he’s still improving quickly. Watson has taken enough reps by now to know what you have.

Back
Top Bottom