Watson could still be in play for Miami | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Watson could still be in play for Miami

The next step on the "will there be criminal charges" front:

Now a Grand Jury will determine if this is all a money grab or if there were actual criminal acts taking place. About time, then Watson can either get on with his life or go to jail...

We'll know soon enough which that will be...

Now a Grand Jury will determine if this is all a money grab or if there were actual criminal acts taking place. About time, then Watson can either get on with his life or go to jail...

When the state bring the case to GJ, usually the state got some hard evident. I seldom see GJ not go with state and not proceed with prosecution.

Whether or not the State of Texas files criminal charges against Watson, many, if not all of the civil lawsuits will proceed.

First, Buzbee is a media whore, you really shouldn't believe anything he says.

Second, Grand Jury's are a Prosecutors friend, they only hear the evidence presented by the Prosecutor which is why most Grand Juries come back recommending charges. If the Prosecution's case was rock solid they would more than likely have went directly to a Preliminary Hearing and not a Grand Jury.

Let's see what happens in Court not the media...

First, Buzbee is a media whore, you really shouldn't believe anything he says.

Second, Grand Jury's are a Prosecutors friend, they only hear the evidence presented by the Prosecutor which is why most Grand Juries come back recommending charges. If the Prosecution's case was rock solid they would more than likely have went directly to a Preliminary Hearing and not a Grand Jury.

Let's see what happens in Court not the media...
I've been a prosecutor for two decades. What I'm being told by others in the biz is that bringing these types of charges in TX is a daunting task.

I have no idea what their system is like, grand jury indictment versus filing by information, etc.

I've been a prosecutor for two decades. What I'm being told by others in the biz is that bringing these types of charges in TX is a daunting task.

I have no idea what their system is like, grand jury indictment versus filing by information, etc.
himym-lawyered.gif

Ooo Watson will get off. Something he knows a lot about by the looks of it

The sooner this investigation is over the better so we can move Tua to Houston for the kick off to the season

Besides a recorded phone call where the massage professional's "business manager/pimp" said that the sex was consensual, these are texts from Jane Doe 3, who accused Watson of forcing her to have oral sex...according to Hardin, in the midst of an FBI investigation:

"I just want to say I apologize for my actions, that was not me, and I could take back that moment I would. I really devalued my integrity and profession. My sessions have never went like that. I feel really horrible as a person."

"Thank you for trusting me with your massage today, I’m available for another one."

Besides a recorded phone call where the massage professional's "business manager/pimp" said that the sex was consensual, these are texts from Jane Doe 3, who accused Watson of forcing her to have oral sex...according to Hardin, in the midst of an FBI investigation:

"I just want to say I apologize for my actions, that was not me, and I could take back that moment I would. I really devalued my integrity and profession. My sessions have never went like that. I feel really horrible as a person."

"Thank you for trusting me with your massage today, I’m available for another one."

Like you said earlier this all just going to go away / buy low

Innocent till proven guilty

nothin to see here

Don’t you see??

DW loses either way - 20 other girls vs one bad reputation does not wash - they can undercover dirt on 10 more and he still has 10 more to deal with

Like you said earlier this all just going to go away / buy low

Innocent till proven guilty

nothin to see here

Don’t you see??

DW loses either way - 20 other girls vs one bad reputation does not wash - they can undercover dirt on 10 more and he still has 10 more to deal with
The FBI is involved...

They would only get involved if there was extortion involved....

The FBI is involved...

They would only get involved if there was extortion involved....

At a news conference Wednesday, Rusty Hardin, Watson's lead attorney, said FBI agents approached him in April over allegations that one of the women who has sued Watson tried to extort $30,000 from him. Hardin said agents interviewed Watson. The woman alleges Watson forced her to perform oral sex.

Back
Top Bottom