We are already a better team then we were last season | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We are already a better team then we were last season

LikeUntoGod

The Oracle
Reaction score
Even with Ryan Tannehill sitting the whole season we are already better then we were last season.

We have closed the wide open door on the right side of our OL.

Matt Moore will have a full season including OTAs and training camp to be ready. Whoever is our QB they will not have to pick themselves up off the ground as much and will have more chances to look downfield.

Losing Marshall and drafting J Martin at RT has now allowed C Gates to come into his own.

At TE we have become a better team because Fasano etc will no longer have to stay in and cover for Colombo.

But we lost our only pass catching threat, if we don't get a WR we will be in trouble.

I hope you're not talking about Marshall, he couldn't catch a cold while he was here until he went to the pro bowl.

you think we're good now, wait until you see who we draft in the 3rd round. #STUDDDDDDDDDDDDDS

Starting a rookie RT is not going to make us a better team than one that lost Marshall, Langford, Bell. We're drafting rookies not vets. It'll take time. With Tannehill and Martin you can make the case we will be a substantially better team moving forward and that's the most important thing.

Even with Ryan Tannehill sitting the whole season we are already better then we were last season.

We have closed the wide open door on the right side of our OL.

Matt Moore will have a full season including OTAs and training camp to be ready. Whoever is our QB they will

not have to pick themselves up off the ground as much and will have more chances to look

Losing Marshall and drafting J Martin at RT has now allowed C Gates to come into his own.

At TE we have become a better team because Fasano etc will no longer have to stay in and cover for Colombo.

Sorry for the no thanks, my son hit me. I love your post I BIM! Fix the trenches, get some depth, stop trading picks, and we are on our way!

I hope you're not talking about Marshall, he couldn't catch a cold while he was here until he went to the pro bowl.

Right, losing the leading receiver in yards and in touchdowns isn't the teams best pass catcher, you're right.

Because his 6 TD's really helped us win a ton of games.. Lol

Exactly, if he was our best receiver at 6 TD's, whats that say about our other receivers. We have easily the worst receivers in the NFL by far.

Right, losing the leading receiver in yards and in touchdowns isn't the teams best pass catcher, you're right.

The only reason he led in yards, touchdowns and drops was because he made sure we passed the ball to him much more then anyone else. Addition by subtraction IMO.

Our offense is going to distribute the ball. We need some more talent at WR, but we do not need a star. I am fine with trading B. Marshall. Get over it!!!

Because his 6 TD's really helped us win a ton of games.. Lol

It did not but he certainly helped over the 1 hartline had or what 2 bess had?

Marshall had issues on the side and on the field, especially with key drops.... But he demanded double teams and still got over 1,000+ twice in Miami with mediocre QBs.

You can move on from him but don't bash the fact that we can just say its fine and clyde gates will come save us or something, that attention marshall demanded will be shifted to other areas, doubling bess, or putting 8-9 in the box. Need some WRs

It did not but he certainly helped over the 1 hartline had or what 2 bess had?

Marshall had issues on the side and on the field, especially with key drops.... But he demanded double teams and still got over 1,000+ twice in Miami with mediocre QBs.

You can move on from him but don't bash the fact that we can just say its fine and clyde gates will come save us or something, that attention marshall demanded will be shifted to other areas, doubling bess, or putting 8-9 in the box. Need some WRs

all of it is pathetic.. we are building a new team.. as long as Bess keeps moving the chains, im fine with his 2 TD receptions, as loong as we have some else picking up the slack.. You need more than 6 TD's from your #1 receiver.

Exactly, if he was our best receiver at 6 TD's, whats that say about our other receivers. We have easily the worst receivers in the NFL by far.

i agree we need to draft 2 WRs in the third or Curry and a WR if curry is still there. I dont see how we r better with no WR and a first round QB that wont sniff the feild this year unless we have some injuries at QB. And we lost a good DE and our leading tackler with no FA signings worth mentioning.

Starting a rookie RT is not going to make us a better team than one that lost Marshall, Langford, Bell. We're drafting rookies not vets. It'll take time. With Tannehill and Martin you can make the case we will be a substantially better team moving forward and that's the most important thing.

Even as a rookie, Martin is an immediate upgrade at RT. WR has been downgraded, but Marshall was a headcase who dropped a ton of balls. Lets see who they get in round 3.

Back
Top Bottom