We are already a better team then we were last season | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We are already a better team then we were last season

Exactly, if he was our best receiver at 6 TD's, whats that say about our other receivers. We have easily the worst receivers in the NFL by far.

I think the point is that his 6 TDs should have easily been 12+. If he had caught the majority of the 6 TDs that he dropped, he would still probably be a Phin....

Marshall being doubled teamed all the time is a myth. Some teams went against played him one on one for almost the whole games. He has no deep speed and does make the big, redzone or endzone catches.

He simply was not a threat to score. C Gates could have 6 TDs this season, he is a threat to score.

Look back to 2008 and 2009 before we had Marshall. We passed for MORE yards without him.

Look over the last two seasons, Marshall caught 9 TDs in two years on 169 receptions.

Over the same two seasons, Anthony Fasano caught 9 TDs on 72 receptions. And only dropped two passes over two seasons.

I expect to see a lot of two TE sets this season. I like Bess, Hartline and Gates.

Relax, we are going to be fine.

If Philbin was able to get Rodgers 5000 yards with good but not great wideouts....Fins have something to mold an offense from

Back
Top Bottom