We gonna act like Tannehill didn't just have/lea back to back clutch drives this game | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We gonna act like Tannehill didn't just have/lea back to back clutch drives this game

He was moving well in the pocket today, and his mobility was much better. Huge game, one he can build on.

Today was a team win. Tannehill can make things happen if his team blocks, catches, and runs the ball for him. Otherwise, we have a tough time.

The Oline blocked well, we ran the ball well, Tannehill finally started to take off and run (been waiting for that to happen), the defense stuffed the run, and Carpenter hit one when it counted.

Cant wait for the offseason when this season is over because I think we load up with some more weapons at TE and WR.

That interception was awful. What stands out to me far more than the INT, however, is the fact that he brushed it off and lead a game-winning drive against a top 3 defense. That's what good QBs do. They brush that **** off and move on. Tannehill finished this game.
Totally agree with everything you said. The called-back interception showed some really bad judgement - but he didn't let it affect him at all, he just went right back at it. That, plus his willingness to use his legs to make plays marked a real meaningful step in his development. Well done, Ryan!

Russell Wilson can keep his padded stats from 3 yard TD throws, I'll keep the win

It wouldn't surprise me to find out that Tanehill's injury had nagged him more than they let on. He moved well today, and he showed more confidence than the last few weeks.

One of the things that really stuck out to me in this game was that Tannehill showed some significant progress against zone coverage. It was rough early but then he started finding soft spots in the zone and it got to the point that the Seahawks started blitzing more in the 4th quarter and Tannehill started to audible. More progress needed but that was a big step IMO.

One of the things that really stuck out to me in this game was that Tannehill showed some significant progress against zone coverage. It was rough early but then he started finding soft spots in the zone and it got to the point that the Seahawks started blitzing more in the 4th quarter and Tannehill started to audible. More progress needed but that was a big step IMO.
Seattle is pretty damn confusing with their coverage. He had his mental lapses but he figured it out by the 4th and that's what counts. Can't wait for him to get a full offseason and new toys next year

I thought tannehill played really well overall today. I was taking a leak when the first pick happened, but I saw the one that got called back, it was terrible. But he bounced back and he made some really impressive plays today. Did a good job of running for a couple first downs too. I had been waiting for him to do it, especially after how bad we've been getting burned by it on the defensive end, but today was the first time in seemingly weeks that he took off and ran and it paid off huge for us. The pick he had last week when he forced the throw when he could've easily ran was frustrating, but once he gets that down he will be much better for it.

Back
Top Bottom