We got flexed out of NBC prime time vs the patriots | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We got flexed out of NBC prime time vs the patriots

You're 30 years old, go to a sports bar. Get a clue yourself.

That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard you clown. Maybe your daddy spent all day at the bar but I don't plan on being quite the deadbeat he clearly was. I would much prefer to watch the game with my son, raising a future Fin Fan. And no, I'm not gonna be that guy that takes his kid to the smoke filled bar with him... That's just bad parenting.

What the hell's that matter with you? Your attitude is more in line with the pillow biters at Gaggreen then we civilized folks here at Finheaven.

It just went from game I got to see to a game I won't get to see, so I share your frustration. Not that the network cares what I think, but I'm not going to watch their crappy substitute game, either. My best bet now is to hope the Dolphins/Pats is a thriller and gets on NFLN Replay later in the week.

Congrats to your family, btw! :up:

Thank you sir! His 1st outfit was a Dolphins onesy! I'm trying to bring the boy up right which can be tough in Chiefs country. ;)

Back
Top Bottom