We got flexed out of NBC prime time vs the patriots | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We got flexed out of NBC prime time vs the patriots

It's fine by me. Living in denmark means the prime time games are on at **** o'clock in the morning over here. This way I can watch it live, no recording.

From a business standpoint, NBC made the logical decision.

from a football standpoint, it's a good decision as well. Arizona and Minnesota are both division leaders. the game probably doesn't have the spice of a rivalry game, but it should be a good game nonetheless.

I don't know what the big deal is whether we play in prime time or during the day? I just want to win and could care less when it comes on or who gets to see it. The only people i feel for are those who have other committments or people who cannot reschedule, but that is why it says FLEX on your tickets.

Here's what the big deal is... I live in KC and couldn't afford the NFL Sunday Ticket this year because of the addition of a little boy to the family. Therefore I will be forced to watch the Chiefs this Sunday unless I head to the bar to watch the Fins.

Sometimes I think the people on this board have no clue that not all Miami fans live in Miami.

Uh.....why the hell would people rather see the Vikings-Cardinals than a possible/probable battle for first place in the AFC East between two rivals?

Because they feel the Dolphins will be blown out, and Brett Favre is having an MVP season (so far). Its very simple.

This is what happens when you play in a percieved small market, with no established "stars". You get shunted into oblivion and NBC hopes you never win your division again.

We are one of the only, if maybe THE ONLY team to not play on NBC on Sunday night. We did play in NBC's 1st "night" game, but that was on Thursday night against the Steelers, back in 2006. So the Dolphins will end the season, still considered not good enough for NBC. They can go f*ck themselves.

what I hate about this is that instead of wearing the aqua unbis we will probally wear those hideus all white uniforms . but I really hate not having a prime time wide receiver and a shining star tightend.

Hideous white unis ? We won 2 Super Bowls in those white unis :smad:

They fawn over Favre, who is good but he is no Dan Marino as far as I am concerned.

Additionally, this is a big negative for NBC as far as I am concerned. I never liked Jay Leno.

I can understand if the Phins were 3-7 or something, but I bet you that the Cardinals will lose handily and I hope it is a bad game.

Here's what the big deal is... I live in KC and couldn't afford the NFL Sunday Ticket this year because of the addition of a little boy to the family. Therefore I will be forced to watch the Chiefs this Sunday unless I head to the bar to watch the Fins.

Sometimes I think the people on this board have no clue that not all Miami fans live in Miami.

It just went from game I got to see to a game I won't get to see, so I share your frustration. Not that the network cares what I think, but I'm not going to watch their crappy substitute game, either. My best bet now is to hope the Dolphins/Pats is a thriller and gets on NFLN Replay later in the week.

Congrats to your family, btw! :up:

You're 30 years old, go to a sports bar. Get a clue yourself.

Hideous white unis ? We won 2 Super Bowls in those white unis :smad:

The all whites are my favorites, by far, but we actually won only the unbeaten season Super Bowl in all whites. The victory over the Vikings a year later was in aqua tops.

BTW, I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned that the complete 1974 Super Bowl vs. the Vikings was posted on YouTube a couple of weeks ago. It is in 14 segments. Very few views so I doubt the info was posted. Provides a great feel for what that team was like in its heyday, and classic announcing crew also:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AvPNBqt1kk&feature=related

The all whites are my favorites, by far, but we actually won only the unbeaten season Super Bowl in all whites. The victory over the Vikings a year later was in aqua tops.

BTW, I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned that the complete 1974 Super Bowl vs. the Vikings was posted on YouTube a couple of weeks ago. It is in 14 segments. Very few views so I doubt the info was posted. Provides a great feel for what that team was like in its heyday, and classic announcing crew also:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AvPNBqt1kk&feature=related

Nice! I'm sure the NFL will have it taken down, they suck.

Back
Top Bottom