We got flexed out of NBC prime time vs the patriots | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We got flexed out of NBC prime time vs the patriots

The halftime show: the announcers head down to the field and blow favre. Not interested. Sadly, plenty are.

If miami wins this sunday and the patriots lose monday night against the saints which are both quite possible, NBC are sure going to look like *******es. I mean come on, you want to talk about ratings? Two divsion teams like Miami and New England who historically have big games and for the fight for the AFC EAST division? How would that not be a game to watch? Then again, I guess that's too logical for NBC.

He's the only one that can reach around the entirety of favre fandom, it really strokes his ego.

reach around and strokes in the same sentence used appropriately. you are the pun champion my friend.

I don't know if Madden works at a car dealership, but I bet he'd like to give Favre a purple Hummer.

if not - i know favre loves belgian food - so he'll love that dutch oven that madden bestowed upon him.

im happy about that i have to work that night and i wouldnt have been able to see the game so it works out for me

sucks for me i'm going christmas shopping in london and was hoping to get home in time to watch the evening game now i wont be watching any phins that weekend

Back
Top Bottom