We got flexed out of NBC prime time vs the patriots | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We got flexed out of NBC prime time vs the patriots

I think you guys are bunch winey babies. There is no conspiracy or disrespect. It's a better game from a rating standpoint. Not many people outside the AFC east are going to be super excited about our game. It's about money and masses mean money. Some of you guys are pathetic we aren't getting slighted. We are a 500 football team right now, nobody cares!!!!

I know this is more sour grapes...but wasn't the WHOLE point of the flexing too insure there was a watchable game on Sunday night? We're not talking Browns/Redskins here....we're talking about a potential clash for first place in a division.

I thought the flex was ONLY taken into account in the event of a poor matchup? Why flex out a good game?

Looks like NBC sucks Favre's d*ck more than they suck Brady's. He brought such high ratings because he went against his former team the packers. Two teams who may have their divisions virtually locked up...real exciting. Wont be watching and I hope the cardinals destroy the vikings.

Do you guys know that since SNF has started, Miami has yet to be on it. We did get the NBC Thursday broadcast on opening day in 2006, but we have yet to have a SNF game on NBC. We got ripped off in Week 17 last year, and now we got ripped off again.

Do you guys know that since SNF has started, Miami has yet to be on it. We did get the NBC Thursday broadcast on opening day in 2006, but we have yet to have a SNF game on NBC. We got ripped off in Week 17 last year, and now we got ripped off again.

I know..its crazy! Like I asked earlier....isn't the point of the flex schedule to fix the potential matchup and give the fans a solid one? If the matchup is a big one already, why flex it out?

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. I thought that was the whole point of the flex...no?

well i had this birthday party p[lanned where i drunk to much and watched a fins game guess that aint happen. Well at least the sun still shines out farves butt. One of these days everybody gonna get sick of him

I don't know what the big deal is whether we play in prime time or during the day? I just want to win and could care less when it comes on or who gets to see it. The only people i feel for are those who have other committments or people who cannot reschedule, but that is why it says FLEX on your tickets.

this couldnt make less sense. i hate when people are saying arizona minn is appealing. its rlly not,both there is no rivalry there whatsoever, both teams basically have nothing to play for, and the last time arizona was on nbc at home was week 3 vs indy and they got there ***** handed to them.
both of these teams i feel benefit from playing in a ****ty confrence. as good as the vikes look, and i no there a solid team, but if favre and the vikes had to play in the afc vs real teams they would be sitting pretty at 9-1, and it would be more like 6-4,5-5. the 2 real physical teams they have played this season they lost at pitt, and if the baltimore kicker whatever his name was dosent miss a 44yd fg in a dome to win a game which should be a chip shot, the vikes lose both those games.

the dolphins and pats is an incredible rivalry, and both teams never disappoint. i guess nbc or the nfl wasnt watching the dolphins colts monday nighter in week 2 when the dolphins almost pulled off the upset of the colts when the game came down to the final play, or when the dolphins played the jets when there were 5 game lead changes in the final quarter, capped off by a rushing td with 6 secs left to win the game. i guess they didnt want a playoff atmosphere like type game, rather they want an boring fashioned game, where yes there maybe some points put up, but it has no headline story besides the usual' omgd its brett favre lets bow down to him and talk about him non stop for the next 3 plus hours.

nbc should be incredibly embaressed about there decision and i hope they miss out in wat happens to be a great game and a dolphins win. lets see if the next week they flex the giants eagles game out where its basically the same scenario 2 divisional teams going at it, both mediocore. i guarentee that no matter wat the giants do this week, they will keep that game in its slot. and for ppl who say '' well its not a big deal stop complaining about them moving our game, well i feel that its incredibly disrespectful to our fans and organization. i could watch the game anyways bc of the ticket, but to be in the spotlight and have done everything of right lately and for nbc to take us out and replace us with this very non exciting matchup is just an outrage. for all we know, if the dolphins made the sb, theyd prob make it at 8am so that knowone would be up to see it lol. i was excpecting this game to be taken out of the flex spot when we started 0-3, not when we were 5-5, having won 5 of 7, and possibly taking the lead for our division.

this couldnt make less sense. i hate when people are saying arizona minn is appealing. its rlly not,both there is no rivalry there whatsoever, both teams basically have nothing to play for, and the last time arizona was on nbc at home was week 3 vs indy and they got there ***** handed to them. both of these teams i feel benefit from playing in a ****ty confrence. as good as the vikes look, and i no there a solid team, but if favre and the vikes had to play in the afc vs real teams they would be sitting pretty at 9-1, and it would be more like 6-4,5-5. the 2 real physical teams they have played this season they lost at pitt, and if the baltimore kicker whatever his name was dosent miss a 44yd fg in a dome to win a game which should be a chip shot, the vikes lose both those games. the dolphins and pats is an incredible rivalry, and both teams never disappoint. i guess nbc or the nfl wasnt watching the dolphins colts monday nighter in week 2 when the dolphins almost pulled off the upset of the colts when the game came down to the final play, or when the dolphins played the jets when there were 5 game lead changes in the final quarter, capped off by a rushing td with 6 secs left to win the game. i guess they didnt want a playoff atmosphere like type game, rather they want an boring fashioned game, where yes there maybe some points put up, but it has no headline story besides the usual' omgd its brett favre lets bow down to him and talk about him non stop for the next 3 plus hours. nbc should be incredibly embaressed about there decision and i hope they miss out in wat happens to be a great game and a dolphins win. lets see if the next week they flex the giants eagles game out where its basically the same scenario 2 divisional teams going at it, both mediocore. i guarentee that no matter wat the giants do this week, they will keep that game in its slot. and for ppl who say '' well its not a big deal stop complaining about them moving our game, well i feel that its incredibly disrespectful to our fans and organization. i could watch the game anyways bc of the ticket, but to be in the spotlight and have done everything of right lately and for nbc to take us out and replace us with this very non exciting matchup is just an outrage. for all we know, if the dolphins made the sb, theyd prob make it at 8am so that knowone would be up to see it lol. i was excpecting this game to be taken out of the flex spot when we started 0-3, not when we were 5-5, having won 5 of 7, and possibly taking the lead for our division.

Itakeityouhaveneverheardoffullstropsandorsentancesorparagraphs??? :up:

I hope you see my point

Back
Top Bottom