We got flexed out of NBC prime time vs the patriots | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We got flexed out of NBC prime time vs the patriots

Itakeityouhaveneverheardoffullstropsandorsentancesorparagraphs??? :up:

I hope you see my point
no i still dont get ur point lol. ya sry bout that, i was just typing constantly, never thinking to make it look proper, but i just fixed it so its all good now.

Doesn't bother me one bit.

Brady's numbers are better in primetime than day games.

Huh.....How the heck do you figure that?

because after watching football for 6 hours people get burnt out before the night game. usually drunk and passed out. ive only watched a few of the nite games and everyone i know dont watch them much. if you go to a bar on sunday nite theres nobody there watching the game. nfl is a sunday afternoon game. thats just the way it is. nfl,mlb and nascar try to feed us these late contests but the truth is these sports are more appealing in the afternoon. unless theres a must watch game the viewers are not there.

That's insane.....why would you want to see a game without any playoff impications over one that may be for first place? I hope NBC rating tank for that game......

Doesn't bother me one bit.

Brady's numbers are better in primetime than day games.
That may be true, but we play better in prime time........I guess it helps because they will be coming off a short week having played Monday night, so the sooner the game the better.......I guess........

great now i have the go to hooters again to watch another game... i was really happy to get the watch this game on my own tv now i cant just great. Hopefully the heat is too much for the Patriots.

This is a no brainer for NBC. Favre draws ratings nationally. Ronnie Brown gets hurt, Wildcat goes down and Miami has no star power.

Face it, our game is huge on the eastern seaboard and throughout S. Florida, but nationally, not even the great Brady is bigger then Favre.

Have tickets for the game. El Clasico(rivalry soccer game) in Uruguay takes place at around 1PM ET. Guess Im gonna stay home and watch both side by side.

And even if I didnt have tickets, and the soccer game didnt take place, its still a dick move by NBC. Why didnt they flex the Bears-Eagles game? This is a ****ing division game. Maybe and probably for 1st place in the division!!!

You only change games when they dont matter. Like the Bears-Eagles game.

Whatever, 1pm is fine with me. The Dolphins vs Pats game is going to be a more competitive anyway. The Vikings are going to destroy the Cardinals. Game will most likely be out of hand by half time. I hope people tune out early and NBC's ratings go down. I know I have no desire to watch that game and won't be tuning in.

Selfishly speaking, this decision screwed me... I'm out of town that weekend and planned my flight home solely on the fact that the Fins were playing at night. The re-scheduled game takes place right when I was supposed to be in the air. So, I had to change my flight so I'll be on the ground to be able to catch the game at a sports bar. Cost me $250 in change fees. Didn't think twice about paying it though.

Back
Top Bottom