We have had a positive offseason | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We have had a positive offseason

TheBostonBomber

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I like the pick ups we have made in fa and draft, especially boston(he will be the difference maker). Ricky isn't going to get suspended. The new oc will mix things up a little bit and won't bow down to wanny. Wanny for that matter will be a much improved coach and everyone will eat crow for bashing him so much. I believe people can learn from there mistakes and wanny will have to learn from his or he will be gone, he knows that, we know that, so don't expect to see the same old wanny. o-line is improved with alot of young talent that want to impress. Jeno james is going to be the leader of the crew.

Its all in how u want to look at it..........do u see the glass half empty or half full?

clear.gif

Whether it is half full, or half empty... it still has the same crap in it.

Yeah, you can go to a cattle ranch and scoop up some bullsh1t for free, or buy some from Home Depot. I'm glad Finheaven's messageboards are free.

Good post BB. Our positives way out weigh our negatives. The negatives seem bigger only because the media feeds it to us that way. This will be a good season. We won't be any worse then last year. I don't see how we don't win at least 11 games.

GO PHINS!

TheBostonBomber said:
I like the pick ups we have made in fa and draft, especially boston(he will be the difference maker). Ricky isn't going to get suspended. The new oc will mix things up a little bit and won't bow down to wanny. Wanny for that matter will be a much improved coach and everyone will eat crow for bashing him so much. I believe people can learn from there mistakes and wanny will have to learn from his or he will be gone, he knows that, we know that, so don't expect to see the same old wanny. o-line is improved with alot of young talent that want to impress. Jeno james is going to be the leader of the crew.

Its all in how u want to look at it..........do u see the glass half empty or half full?

That's what I'm talking about brother!

Maybe this is a sign that all this is happening for a reason. I'm a believer in things that happen for a reason and I hope this won't prove me wrong.

TheBostonBomber said:

Great post...IMO, this off-season is gonna turn out to be very good, unlike the descent into chaos that people are making it out to be.

Nublar7 said:
Good post BB. Our positives way out weigh our negatives. The negatives seem bigger only because the media feeds it to us that way. This will be a good season. We won't be any worse then last year. I don't see how we don't win at least 11 games.

GO PHINS!

Yeah I guess thats a good way of putting it.

If I were the media, I would have to ask my self, "Would I sell more if I put a positive spin on the Fins issues? Really not giving the fans much of a discusion point, if any. Or could I prolong the attention and increase my audience if I could put a negative spin on the issues, and leaving myself an outlet, with a little positive comment at the end?"

I would assume the truth lies somewhere in between...

Back
Top Bottom