We have had a positive offseason | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We have had a positive offseason

Its good to see some positive attitudes on FinHeaven for a change. I think its good to get any problems out of the way now and have everything in place when TC starts. Its better that JC was able to step down now rather than at the end of preseason or a couple games into the season. The Dolphins are a much better football team now than they were last year. I for one cant wait for the season to start. This is our year, out of all the kaos will come total bliss. Something we havent had in 30 years. Several people on here bash Wanny, so I guess they forgot that even with our beloved Don Shula we didnt win any SB's for a long time, we went to a couple in the 80's and had a lot of good teams but no Championships after the early 70's. Wanny has had winning records and kept up the good but not great teams we have endured for so long. Shula was/is the best coach ever IMO. You have to remember he couldnt win a SB with the Greatest QB of all time. It comes down to the players have to play and i think with a few new attitudes this year they will come to play. Just my opinion.

I'd say that the glass is full half the way.....lol Hopefully we can fill it all the way for a change this year!!!

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom