We have the best QB in the AFC East | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We have the best QB in the AFC East

Nasty Mcgahee

Starter
Reaction score
...remember that thread from last week.

Well, with a passer rating of 107.7, Trent Edwards is the best QB in the AFC EAST.

He's 4th in the league in completion percentage.

U didn't hear? He gets a pass because people think his WR's can't get open . . never mind that everytime he attempts to throw down the field the ball floats up in the air for an eternity . . . let's bash his young WR's. Chad P is still the best QB in the East :rolleyes:

Where did that thread go? I can't find it now.

Edwards has had 2 very good games. Bills fans have to be happy with what they see. But its not just him. Our new offensive scheme looks very good. The only thing that really stopped drives last sunday were penalties. The Jags were smart and basically didnt even give the bills the ball in the 3rd quarter.

Though I dont think you can say a QB in his second year with only a hand full of starts is better than a HOF QB. Farve just changed offenses. Hes still very effective.

...remember that thread from last week.

Well, with a passer rating of 107.7, Trent Edwards is the best QB in the AFC EAST.

He's 4th in the league in completion percentage.

Best in terms of the first 2 games? I'd take Favre over Edwards any day of the week

Edwards is now 7-4 in his first 11 starts. After all the misses we had at QB it is very exciting to draft and develop someone that could be special.

I think most fans would take Favre over Edwards. Though Favre doesn't get criticized as much as he should. Edwards needs to stay healthy which has been his problem.

If your a GM at this point you take Edwards. Taking Favre over Edwards makes no sense because of the age difference.

How about this past week, since Trent played 10x better than Favre did?

I would take Favre over Edwards in any game this year. If the Jets had to win one game to make the playoffs or were in the AFC Championship game, I would take Favre.

Give Edwards a few years and I'd pick him at that point. It's all about experience. Edwards will get there soon

The biggest draw back to Edwards this year was experience. But it only took him two weeks to lead a stone cold 4th quarter, come from behind, game winning drive, so it's not much of a draw back anymore. Regardless, Edwards is better than Pennington, which is the real issue.

The biggest difference between Edwards this year and last year is Turk Schnort. When watching him he doesn't look like a guy who has started only a handful of games.

The biggest difference between Edwards this year and last year is Turk Schnort. When watching him he doesn't look like a guy who has started only a handful of games.

You're easily one of the best posters here. You know whats going on for each time, aren't a homer, and are a straight shooter. I'm impressed in your knowledge of the Bills. I enjoy reading your posts.

Back
Top Bottom