We have the best QB in the AFC East | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We have the best QB in the AFC East

And I kinda envy the Bills having found someone...

I hope our search is over after Henne... but we,ll see!

And I kinda envy the Bills having found someone...

I hope our search is over after Henne... but we,ll see!

Bill Walsh the czar of Qb's had high praise for Edwards. I'm really hoping Henne turns out to be the guy for the Phins. I really liked Brohm and thought if the team believed they needed a Qb for the future Ryan should've been the pick. Though that doesn't matter. If the Phins continue to lose at some point they've gotta make the change. It's nothing on Chad who I don't like, though think in the right situation can win. Say Henne goes in the 2nd half and shows signs but the team loses an extra game or two. Is that really better than Chad being in and not having promise in the most important position?

it'd be kind of fitting that the Bills and Dolphins finally found QB's pretty much at the same time if Edwards and Henne are for real.

I said this is in another post that edwards is the best qb in the east..the bills have things rolling with that solid d and that good group of wr's. I dont know the deal is with their oline though not really getting that run game jump started...I think lynch is a beast and can do better then 70 yards a game...IMO the bills are the team to beat in the east

Trent Edwards has been playing fantastic......as a Bills fan I couuldn't be happier. The last 2 games he has brought back Buffalo from being down to win on the final drive(s) of the game(s).

The guy has ice in his Veins!

I would take Favre over Edwards in any game this year. If the Jets had to win one game to make the playoffs or were in the AFC Championship game, I would take Favre.

Give Edwards a few years and I'd pick him at that point. It's all about experience. Edwards will get there soon

I am wondering if Spurz still feels the same way.....Farve was pretty brutal last night while Edwards is looking pretty good with 2 comebacks in his last 3 games.

I'm not that impressed with Trent Edwards to this point. Till the Raiders decided to hold on to the lead and play prevent. Trent and the Bills had done nothing in that game. The same with the Jags game. Woulodn't Bill fans be a little more convinced if Trent were throwing for 320 yards and 2 or three TD's in the first three qtrs of the game and not the final 2 minutes? Seriously, Prevent Defense is nothing more then a glorified scrimage.

I'm not that impressed with Trent Edwards to this point. Till the Raiders decided to hold on to the lead and play prevent. Trent and the Bills had done nothing in that game. The same with the Jags game. Woulodn't Bill fans be a little more convinced if Trent were throwing for 320 yards and 2 or three TD's in the first three qtrs of the game and not the final 2 minutes? Seriously, Prevent Defense is nothing more then a glorified scrimage.

The Jags never played prevent and everytime we crossed the 50 the Raiders stop playing it.

Plus that TD pass that he threw to R.Parrish w/ T.sands about a foot in front of him ready to bury him, theres about 5 QB's in this league that could make that throw

Woulodn't Bill fans be a little more convinced if Trent were throwing for 320 yards and 2 or three TD's in the first three qtrs of the game and not the final 2 minutes?

I don't think there could be anything more impressive for a 24 year old QB than to lead two 4th quarter come from behind wins in back to back weeks. Along with a 3-0 record, and top 10 in both yards and completion percentage.

Come on man, you sound ridiculous. Edwards hasn't even played a full season yet.

I hate to see what you will say about Henne if he doesn't lead comebacks by his 12th start.

lol, FTP is obsessed.

i've never heard him say one positive thing about the bills.

lol, FTP is obsessed.

i've never heard him say one positive thing about the bills.

Nothing positive to say, I've never seen a team do less yet get so much credit. The Bills played three teams so far that are all 2 games below 500. AND IT'S ONLY WEEK 3!!!!! Yet the Bill fans talk as if the Bills beat the 07 PAT's, the 2000 Ravens and the 72 Dolphins back to back to back. Give me a break. The Bills are the only team in the diuvision yet to play a division rival while each of the Pats, Jet's and Dolphins have each played 2 division games.

The Bills couldn't have drawn an easier schedule to start the year if they tried. But to listen to Bill fans you'd think the Bills had done something woth talking about. I have yet to see one Bill fan come here and talk about how weak the teams are they've played so far, but Bill fans will pretend they played the best in the league. What's worse, the Bill fans expect everyone else to think the Bills have had a tough three games.

Look out the Bills have yet another tough tough game! The almighty 0-3 Rams, they've only given up 116 points in three games while scoring a whopping 29 points. They will be another moster test for the Bills. That would mean that the 4 teams the Bills have played in the first 4 games those teams are all of 3-12 what a rough stretch of games to have to battle through. :rolleyes2:

Come on man, you sound ridiculous. Edwards hasn't even played a full season yet.

I hate to see what you will say about Henne if he doesn't lead comebacks by his 12th start.

Uh huh, tell me. What did the AWESOME Trent Edwards do for the first 3 qtrs of the Oakland game??? Enlighten everyone here with his superior performance?! If I were a Bills fan, I'd ask myself why didn't my "great team" wipe the floor with the Oakland Raiders and their 12 year old HC on Buffalo's homefiled. To listen to Bill fans they actually believe their team is a top 10 team, yet that "top 10 team" barely escaped with a win against a pathetic Oakland Raiders team. It's great the the Bills came back in the 4th qtr, but who were they coming back on? The Cowboys? The Eagles? The Giants? No....the Raiders!! Wow...impressive.

Nothing positive to say, I've never seen a team do less yet get so much credit. The Bills played three teams so far that are all 2 games below 500. AND IT'S ONLY WEEK 3!!!!! Yet the Bill fans talk as if the Bills beat the 07 PAT's, the 2000 Ravens and the 72 Dolphins back to back to back. Give me a break. The Bills are the only team in the diuvision yet to play a division rival while each of the Pats, Jet's and Dolphins have each played 2 division games.

The Bills couldn't have drawn an easier schedule to start the year if they tried. But to listen to Bill fans you'd think the Bills had done something woth talking about. I have yet to see one Bill fan come here and talk about how weak the teams are they've played so far, but Bill fans will pretend they played the best in the league. What's worse, the Bill fans expect everyone else to think the Bills have had a tough three games.

Look out the Bills have yet another tough tough game! The almighty 0-3 Rams, they've only given up 116 points in three games while scoring a whopping 29 points. They will be another moster test for the Bills. That would mean that the 4 teams the Bills have played in the first 4 games those teams are all of 3-12 what a rough stretch of games to have to battle through. :rolleyes2:

Please.

The Bills, as much as I hate them, look to be the team to beat in the division. They beat a tough, physical Jaguars team. I know I was impressed. Who did they beat week 1? I forgot already. They showed some guts coming back against the faiders too. Oh yea, they beat up on the squaks with no receivers. None the less, its the league. They beat 3 teams and at least one of them is a tough team for sure. The bills are playing well.

And Cam really screwed us with Beck. Edwards was the pick and is looking like a great pick for the Bills. He just may be a solid QB for years. I only hope Henne will be as good or better than Edwards.

And it really makes no sense at this point to throw out the records of the teams they beat. After all, its 3 games in and one of the losses each of those teams has.....is directly due to the Bills defeating them. All 3 of those teams are 1-1 minus the defeats the Bills laid on them. Not too shabby.

Back
Top Bottom