We have to make a move!!!!!!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We have to make a move!!!!!!!

Ther is no way we can let go of O-Gun. He's a proven commodity. There are plenty of backs TM's size who have had success. AND, HE's HUNGRY. If he dosn't work out you make a free agent pitch next year to EDGE or LT. Feely's the real deal. Let him get his timing down with those recievers, and our 'O' will spread out. For right now though, we need to takle the extra cap room we have and get O-Gun in camp and extend CC's deal.

Ther is no way we can let go of O-Gun. He's a proven commodity. There are plenty of backs TM's size who have had success. AND, HE's HUNGRY. If he dosn't work out you make a free agent pitch next year to EDGE or LT. Feely's the real deal. Let him get his timing down with those recievers, and our 'O' will spread out. For right now though, we need to takle the extra cap room we have and get O-Gun in camp and extend CC's deal

That would be smart but if Wanny has no confidence in the committee they'll trade Gun for a back even though Spiel is running the show.
It's win now philosophy!

It's hard right now because he havent seen anything against other teams, We'll have to see in the pre-season, but I just dont want to trade O-Gun to a team and get something average in return. Getting A-Train is a risk and LJ is unproven as well. With a shaky line a Unproven quarterback and back that has never done a 15 to 20+ carry game, yeah we could use a full time power back, but who would actually gives us one worth trading for.

Nobody!
That's what sucks about being desperate!

THANKS RICKY

Cleat48 said:
Ther is no way we can let go of O-Gun. He's a proven commodity. There are plenty of backs TM's size who have had success. AND, HE's HUNGRY. If he dosn't work out you make a free agent pitch next year to EDGE or LT. Feely's the real deal. Let him get his timing down with those recievers, and our 'O' will spread out. For right now though, we need to takle the extra cap room we have and get O-Gun in camp and extend CC's deal.

Hungry for some green, no not weed but some cash money.

finregime said:
For more than 1 reason we must trade for a up and coming RB and not wait for guys like Edge next year.

first reason is that even though Ricky provided predictability,he still allowed us to stay in close games due to his ability to get short yardage against stacked lines for first downs as well as take 30+ carries a game.

second reason is Minor is small and unproven in a system like Wannys who in case you don't remember, will flat out lose his J-O-B w/o a playoff run.All they were doing is bluffin' to see if Ricky would file his papers which is now done so no hope of Ricky being here this year.Do you think it's coincidence OGun isn't signed yet.Why would they sign their only trade bait to get a possible stud like Davenport or L.J. from KC plus possibly get our 2nd rounder back.If you think OGun is worth more than that than your crazy cause I believe we would suffer way more w/o a very good RB than with Bowens in thier for OGun.If we don't get him signed at all and still no option at RB then everybody will be complaining why didn't we move OGun for a RB.

We need a stud at RB to carry the load full time but I don't believe in our system Minor would even make half way through the season without injury but thats no knock on him and his ability, he just don't fit our scheme.Sammie Morris isn't a full time back either and RB by committee is sketchy to me but I just feel they have to make a move to improve our chances.Minor= ????,Morris= ????, Henry= ????

Just my thought! :evil:
take a xanax and call me in the morning

Back
Top Bottom