We only have 5 out 31 teams that we have a losing record to!!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We only have 5 out 31 teams that we have a losing record to!!!!

AquaInferno said:
In 2003, we were 10-6 missing playoffs, is that what you mean? I remember that year REAL well. Oct 19 2003, my 18th birthday, Mare misses a FG and the Dolphins lost a BIG game to the Pats. If that FG was good, playoffs...
No I can't blame the season on 1 play but if you think about it, 1 play coulda made a big difference.

Ricky's first year i believe

9-7

That year was supposed to be our year

Yeah Mare missed a kick in the infield, because the Marlins went to the WS, that would have won the game at the end and no OT!! After that game I became on eof the biggest Baseball haters ever!!! And after that game NE went on a winning streak and went to the SB and we just missed the playoffs. :(

ffphin said:
Yeah Mare missed a kick in the infield, because the Marlins went to the WS, that would have won the game at the end and no OT!! After that game I became on eof the biggest Baseball haters ever!!! And after that game NE went on a winning streak and went to the SB and we just missed the playoffs. :(

yeah know what I think?

This is off topic

instead of getting the marlins a new stadium

we should get one and they keep ours, we deserve it more :fire:

Alex22 said:
yeah know what I think?

This is off topic

instead of getting the marlins a new stadium

we should get one and they keep ours, we deserve it more :fire:

I don't know if we deserve it more. They do have 2 championships in the last 10 years. But I would love for us to get a new stadium!!:)

we should get one and they keep ours, we deserve it more
:lol: Oh man I just find it funny that when the subject came up with my friends thats what I always said.

Back
Top Bottom