We sorta have a 4 team playoff..... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We sorta have a 4 team playoff.....

Motion said:
I really don't see it. I think they just hit their tough stretches at different times. USC finishes the year tough and Florida's was mid season.

Championship are won in november.

Amars said:
Championship are won in november.
No doubt, we have a big Championship Game ahead. I really think a big win in that game could put us over. Who knows, lot of football left. Gators definitely need to step up.

Motion said:
No doubt, we have a big Championship Game ahead. I really think a big win in that game could put us over. Who knows, lot of football left. Gators definitely need to step up.

that definately gonna be a big game regardless of what happens to USC because media darling the Patriots I mean ND is right there also.

From what I have seen so far this year, Florida would get waxed by either Michigan or ohio state. They were very luck to escape yesterday's game against South Carolina with a win.

Arkansas could make it pending -

Ohio State beats Michigan
Notre Dame beats USC
WVU beats Rutgers (may not even matter)
Arkansas wins out beating Miss. St., LSU, and Florida

The computers would love Arkansas with wins over Auburn, Tennesse, LSU, and Florida. We could quite possibly jump ND & Michigan in this unlikely scenario.

MikeO said:
Ohio St-Mich winner will make the final game

And the USC-ND winner will probably make the final game (granted USC must also beat Cal).

But, those 2 winners will probably meet.

Rutgers only shot is for Cal to beat USC then for USC to beat ND. And have Florida lose. (which isn't impossible but unlikely). I think Florida shot themselves in the foot yesterday and they will get jumped by USC in the polls. Not to mention I can see Florida losing again.
Florida #3 in both polls...D'oh! :smackhead :grouplaug :nana: :rasp:

ganooch said:
From what I have seen so far this year, Florida would get waxed by either Michigan or ohio state. They were very luck to escape yesterday's game against South Carolina with a win.
3 blocked kicks is hardly lucky...it's called good special teams

Cuban Dave 9 said:
Florida #3 in both polls...D'oh! :smackhead :grouplaug :nana: :rasp:

The jump more likely wont be until after the Notre Dame game if they win out.

Amars said:
The jump more likely wont be until after the Notre Dame game if they win out.

yep! :lol:

Amars said:
that definately gonna be a big game regardless of what happens to USC because media darling the Patriots I mean ND is right there also.

lol a USC fan saying ND is the media darlings

If Florida wins out they will get the title over ND, and I cant really argue that they dont deserve it more.

Back
Top Bottom