we underestmated them | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

we underestmated them

More likely some overestimated the Dolphins. We built our record last year on beating porous teams last year in close games. This year's schedule will be a reality shock to those thinking Miami is a legit playoff team regardless of who they play.

However, Miami looks completely unprepared to play in every phase of the game today. Hoping it's a culmination of Irma and travel b/c this is an ugly looking product on the field today.

This is the easiest part of the schedule and if not for a missed field goal, we are 0-2.

Gase is starting to feel the heat for sure, especially with the performances of the last 2 weeks.

The honeymoon is over for The Whisperer. Just not being Philbin is not enough anymore going forward. The Timmons fiasco hints that something is not right in the locker room.

The honeymoon is over for The Whisperer. Just not being Philbin is not enough anymore going forward. The Timmons fiasco hints that something is not right in the locker room.
I sure hope not - but it is really hard to comprehend how something like that happens.

Gase overestimated Cutler. Perhaps it is best for the Dolphins to tank and draft a QB. Tannehill isn't the answer either, even though he at least plays with passion. Cutler is lifeless and unwatchable.

When our OL doesn't open up run lanes, our offense is pedestrian. The Jets have a stout front, and the first couple of games were not indicative of that. This is more what I expected ... nowhere to run.

When we have to rely on our passing game exclusively, we're not special. Zero points through 3 quarters loses almost every NFL game.

I'm disappointed Isaac Asiata did not win a start job. We could have used his power to blow open some holes today.

Back
Top Bottom