We won. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We won.

Our running game is rapidly declining. Reggie is dancing WAY too much.

Tannehill looks better, and better, and better. We have our franchise QB guys.

Cut Charles Clay. I know, FH was obsessed with him and his 9 catches last year or whatever. He sucks. He can't really block, he has ZERO hands, and his lack of awareness should have lost us that game. ****ing running out of bounds there? REALLY!?

IMO our running game declining is expected, especially with factors such as Reggie playing injured and the other team stacking the box with 7 or 8 players every time.

What Miami did was apparently good enough for Cincy. But playing like they did against teams like New England and Houston will get them killed. Clay with drops and no time management awareness. Iffy call to send Carpenter out there for that long FG. The hesitant running by Reggie Bush. The poor special teams communication that led to the first turnover. Miami has a lot to clean up.

Iffy my balls. He's a professional kicker. Matt Bryant had a 53 yd game tying FG against Washington that made it 17-17. It rained here in the morning and was drizzling all game.

Bush isn't 100% so I don't think he can be blamed for being hesitant based on how he ran prior to being hurt against the Jets.

The "fumble" on the punt? It hit Jones's back while he was in mid-block. What would telling him to get away from the ball have done when he was interlocked with the Bengal player?

Bengals were 3-1. They were a playoff team last year. This is a very good win. Let's celebrate it rather than looking directly for the negatives.

On the road against a very good defense no less. It's a solid win, I don't care what anyone says. A win is a win.

On the road against a very good defense no less. It's a solid win, I don't care what anyone says. A win is a win.

Exactly.

---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

Really happye we won but it pisses me off that we're 2-3 and not 4-1

As am I, but in the end, if we can win these winnable games coming up, I still think 6-3 is a real possibility going into Buffalo and coming out 7-3...

Bite your tongue haters. We won. Don't complain. Enjoy it. If you want to complain, unplug your keyboard and angrily punch those keys as many times as you want, but don't litter on this forum with your garbage.

-Tannehill played well

-Team showed up in 4th quarter

-We sealed up a game to win

-We kept fighting

First, grown men shouldn't use the term "haters." Leave it to the 13 year old boys listening to Drake.

Now back to football, Tannehill is playing great. He's been making plays out of nothing. I love the improvement I'm seeing from one game to the next. I was concerned about his accuracy, but he appears to be overcoming that quite well. Also, about damn time the defense steps up where it matters. Yes, it sucks that our kicker is a turd and we keep ending up in situations where we need to rely on them, but for once, it's nice to see them stepping up in the 4th. Also nice to see them finally forcing turnovers. The first Green fumble should have been ours.

Also, people need to stop nit-picking the playcalling. You should be able to rely on your kicker to hit a 53 yarder in today's NFL. That or you need a new kicker.

Great win! The best part (outside of the win) is seeing Tannehill's development going much faster than anybody thought it would.

Good win on the road and overcoming some turnovers.

clear.gif

Also, people need to stop nit-picking the playcalling. You should be able to rely on your kicker to hit a 53 yarder in today's NFL. That or you need a new kicker.

I think I agree. I liked the decision to go for it on 4th down, and I think when your kicker has a strong leg, kicking a 53 yard field goal while up 11 points is a fine decision. Carp is just in a horrible slump.

I think I agree. I liked the decision to go for it on 4th down, and I think when your kicker has a strong leg, kicking a 53 yard field goal while up 11 points is a fine decision. Carp is just in a horrible slump.
At this point I can't consider it a slump and kickers don't get the leeway other positions do. Time to bring in some competition. He simply can't be relied on.

It's a bit sweeter because virtually every talking head I saw this week picked the Bengals to win. I wonder if we will start to get any respect, nah, I doubt it.

---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 PM ----------

E8Lp7-1.png

KQZTb-1.png

Ha ha.

Back
Top Bottom