Wednesday May 5th QB Camp Report | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wednesday May 5th QB Camp Report

34RWilliams said:
Not worried at all, for what we got him for, a 6th round draft pick. If he doesnt turn out the wya we anticipated someone will have to step up I hope its tolver

You're are getting way too far ahead of yourself.

34RWilliams said:
Not worried at all, for what we got him for, a 6th round draft pick. If he doesnt turn out the wya we anticipated someone will have to step up I hope its tolver

That's what you gave up for him...but he's also cashing a paycheck.

34RWilliams said:

Just because we didn't give up a lot for Boston doesn't mean that we shouldn't be worried if he gets hurt. I doubt the injury is a big deal, but we are counting on Boston to be a big part of our offense this year, and if he doesn't deliver, than we are in trouble.

Anyway, it sounds like the o line had a tough day. Do you see this as a great D line or another iffy o line? Who do you see emerging as our stating qb?

You have to factor in that there are no pads so the d-line should be dominating the ol right now...the tackles are getting beat the worst, Taylor is eating them alive. The dline is gonna be just as good as last year and this offensive line, while it may take some time to gel, will really come together and be a strength of our team and I truly believe that. I see Feeley emerging for 2 reasons: He can make all the throws and does not limit the offense like Jay, and people down here would seriously go bat sh#t if Fiedler was starting again, sorry to say it but you all know its true.

Was D-Boss there. Playing or not Playing.

Boston was there, he did some stretching and other light drills, after that he didn't participate, but he seemed to move fine.

Finsflurry:

Your notes made it seem as if Feeley was completely ineffective moving the team during the scrimmage...

Is he waiting too long to throw?

Is he able to scramble to avoid the pass rush?

Feeley had problems handling the rush when the superb Phili OL broke down.

I wouldn't say he was completely ineffective, just had a couple bad series. He seems to be trying to pinpoint passes and drill them in there, and yes he does look a bit tenative but that is to be expected. He can scramble a bit to avoid the pass rush (not as good as Jay), but when he fumbled and got sacked he looked very nervous and reminded of me of Lucas for a moment (only for a moment I just had a horrible flashback). But I do think he will win out this offseason.

If one was to nitpick (a rarity I know) hopefully the art of handing the ball off won't be a problem for Feeley. I know, how hard does it sound, but Ray Lucas made peeps wonder how tough a hand off can be. Anyone else think that something as simple as the delivery of the ball to a RB can involve skill level? I know one teen tiny blurb over something that just happened over the span of a minute is all I'm talking about, but w/ the Dolphins obviously being a rushing team, I hope the football is delivered better than Santa Clause.

If one was to nitpick (a rarity I know) hopefully the art of handing the ball off won't be a problem for Feeley. I know, how hard does it sound, but Ray Lucas made peeps wonder how tough a hand off can be. Anyone else think that something as simple as the delivery of the ball to a RB can involve skill level? I know one teen tiny blurb over something that just happened over the span of a minute is all I'm talking about, but w/ the Dolphins obviously being a rushing team, I hope the football is delivered better than Santa Clause.

To be fair to Feeley, the entire dline was practically on top of him as soon as they hiked the ball, but hopefully it won't happen again.

Justasportsfan said:
Aren't you guys worried? Very mnimal contact and he's already injured?
Not at all. He's one of the best wideouts in football. It's to early to worry about anything.

Back
Top Bottom