Week 13 Guru: Dolphins/Bills (Place your predictions here) | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Week 13 Guru: Dolphins/Bills (Place your predictions here)

GUYS AND GALS THIS IS GOING TO BE A CLOSE GAME DUE TO THE WEATHER BEING 22 DEGREES AND BLOWING SNOW AT GAME TIME. PASSING WILL BE TOUGH. SO, BOTH TEAMS WILL RUN TO TRY TO SET-UP THE PASS. I FEEL WE WIN BY 4 POINTS.

DOLPHINS 16 (RW 1 TD AND 120+ YARDS) (LUCAS 13 - 21 189 YARDS AND NO INT).

BILLS 12 (ALL FG'S)

GO DOLPHINS!!!

Dolphins bulldoze their way to a 20-0 victory.......Buffalo fans leave the stadium talking about next year.

I have the strangest feeling that Fiedler will play at some point in the game

31 - 13, RW 100+, Chambers break out game, Lucas seeks revenge with a no INT game. Defense gets 2 takeaways and Jason Taylor is all over Drew.

I can't think of a scarier dynamic for the phins than Ray Lucas going into this game thinking he has some "revenge" thing to prove. If he feels like he's supposed to win this thing personally, he's halfway to a personal and team disaster.

The proper approach for Ray is to run the offense in an efficient, deliberate and business-like manner -- the way that woulda garnered a win the first time he started against Buffalo. If Ray plays within himself and Norv's plan, holds mistakes to a minimum, and walks off the field with a win he'll have played like a pro even if his personal stats are modest.

I think he's been educated on this, and therefore I'm gonna predict a phin win, 24-14.

Ray will throw 1 pick; Drew will throw two.
Travis will get between 70 and 90 yds.
Randy will NOT dance with the cheerleaders.
Ricky will just break 100, but he'll compliment that with 40 to 50 receiving. He'll score twice.
Many Bills fans will act like drunken homer neanderthals. Hoover and Clump will not.

Originally posted by Phan4Ever

Many Bills fans will act like drunken homer neanderthals. Hoover and Clump will not.

Let's make realistic predictions.:)

Miami 38
Buffalo 10

Ricky gets 124 yards for 27 carries and 2 scores while, Chambers has a nice day geting 129 yards on 8 catches and 1 TD. Miami holds Travis to 65 yards on 17 carries and Bledsoe gets 198 yards gets sacked 6 times, 1 fumble, 2 picks, and 1 TD.

Oh yea, Hollis misses a esay 37 yarder when Gamble blocks it! :grin:

I don't think I predicted the Fins to score more than 20 points sense Lucas took over.
I don't think the defense has to play any different then they did in the 1st game but Lucas sure does. I'm hoping the Bills don't have one of those strange mojo's over Lucas.

Miami 28
Buffalo 17 :billsbite

MIAMI - 30
BUFFALO - 13

...and it won't even be that close.

Back
Top Bottom