Week 13 Guru: Dolphins/Bills (Place your predictions here) | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Week 13 Guru: Dolphins/Bills (Place your predictions here)

Dan's prediction per "Inside the NFL" "DOLPHINS WIN" he went again costas and collingsworth.

Phins 20
Bills 17

Oooooo Mare Woaooooooo!

finz/jills.............

this game has loss written all over it.

it's in there park, they pretty much have to win this game or you can kiss them goodbye and they know it, they already beat us once, ray lucas is our qb, the weather, etc.........

so that is why i am picking miami to WIN!!!!

yes win. with that much against us, we will probably win. it just seems that when something appears to be such a gimme, it usually isn't.

FINZ: 17

JILLS: 13

ricky will get another 100 yds and wanny will get hit in the eye by a battery thrown by a pathetic buffalo fan.

NOTE: i have just learned brock marion probably won't play, so if thats the case [which isn't written in stone yet as of sat. moring] the finz will lose to the bills 23-13.

WE STILL SHOULDA DRAFTED DREW BREES!!!

Forcast sounds windy, cold, and a chance of snow. The kind of weather that keeps QB's off target. This plays right into our hands this week because Bledsoe could struggle.....

It's all Ricky!!!

PHINZ - 30
BILLS - 16

PHINZ RULE!!!

If the wind causes the QB's to be off target, Lucas won't throw ANY INT's!! J/K He has played better, I hope hehas another good game in him..

Miami 24
Barffalo 13

Well I am going to be the unpopular one this week. I think there are to many variables. Snow, Lucas, and a desperate Bills team. I didn't like the way Travis Henry ran on us last time. He will be ready to run in the snow. Fins will be stiff in the cold and not tackling well at all. We are due a defensive let down. Buffalo gets an early lead. Fiedler comes in late and rallies us, but Mare's FG pulls no good in the snow. We lose.

Bills: 17
Miami: 14

On to Chicago

Originally posted by fin-atic
Well I am going to be the unpopular one this week. I think there are to many variables. Snow, Lucas, and a desperate Bills team. I didn't like the way Travis Henry ran on us last time. He will be ready to run in the snow. Fins will be stiff in the cold and not tackling well at all. We are due a defensive let down. Buffalo gets an early lead. Fiedler comes in late and rallies us, but Mare's FG pulls no good in the snow. We lose.

Bills: 17
Miami: 14

On to Chicago

Even though my and another Bills fan's prediction were closer.......I'll defer to the ONLY Fins fan to pick the Bills

Back
Top Bottom