Week 13 Injury Report | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Week 13 Injury Report

Honestly shocked Armstead is practicing. Good sign that achane and hunt are practicing. The dnp guys will practice tomorrow. Hill was there running and stretching. Might be best report we had in while.

Tyreek, Mostert, and Armstead practicing today. But, Holland and Lamm out again today. I'm glad Armstead is getting in practice time, but we all feel better when Lamm is available to back him up.

Holland being a DNP on Thursday is concerning. The majority of players doing that across the league end up not playing that week.

He seemed fine but I would guess his knees were swollen after the game.

I need to know if Achane is practicing today. He's on my fantasy team and I have injuries requiring I start him! Oh, and he's one hell of a player so there's that, too.

I need to know if Achane is practicing today. He's on my fantasy team and I have injuries requiring I start him! Oh, and he's one hell of a player so there's that, too.
If I were a bettin' man I would say he's playing. There were rumors he could've played last friday.

But that an $10 could buy you a small coffee at starbucks.

McDaniel just said Achane is playing this week!

He also said he will be very cautious with Holland. We all know what that means
Ya I doubt he will play and I was also surprised that he said Hunt might not play as well. I figured he would be back starting this week after dressing last week.

Ya I doubt he will play and I was also surprised that he said Hunt might not play as well. I figured he would be back starting this week after dressing last week.
This is insane now. Hunt not only dressed, but he was in for special teams. How the F does he sit out this week?????

Back
Top Bottom