Week 13 Injury Report | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Week 13 Injury Report

I think they are playing a risk reward balancing act because they want people very healthy at the end of the season.
Yeah, I get it. This has been debated as nauseam on here. It’s time to get guys back on the field. Hunt has been practicing and was actually active. You saw him running on Hard Knocks (prior to the Jets game). Not playing your best players is as big a gamble as the risk of re-injury.

I think they are playing a risk reward balancing act because they want people very healthy at the end of the season.
Ya but you can get hurt on any play so if a guy is able to play then he should play. You can't worry about trying to keep them healthy.

Ya but you can get hurt on any play so if a guy is able to play then he should play. You can't worry about trying to keep them healthy.
Exactly. See Achane as the perfect example of this.

Playing devil's advocate here...

So in your eyes us being up 623-20 over the Broncos at the end of 3, we should have kept out starters in? 😂

Playing devil's advocate here...

So in your eyes us being up 623-20 over the Broncos at the end of 3, we should have kept out starters in? 😂
Did I say that? No I'm talking about McDaniel sitting players when they are healthy enough to play. It's like he is so paranoid that guys will get reinjured that he sits guys out longer than he should.

Did I say that? No I'm talking about McDaniel sitting players when they are healthy enough to play. It's like he is so paranoid that guys will get reinjured that he sits guys out longer than he should.
Yeah, it's not like he's hiding this.

Jevon Holland injured both his knees on the same play against the Jets. Regarding Sunday's game: McDaniel said "he has been aggressively going after his rehab" but "we have to be very smart what he means to our team. We will be assessing him. I will be very cautious."

I don’t think it is fear of new injury.

I think they are dealing with soft tissue injuries that are very easy to reinjure if they haven’t truly healed.

As an example, ever have a groin or quad strain? It feels great after a while - then it is like hell all over again.

My gut says if this were the Bills, some of these guys would definitely go. But they are happy to have them on the sidelines for an extra game or two with a “break glass in case of emergency” sticker on them.

I noticed Jones and Hunt suited up in hard Knox. It’s a good sign, even if they are being cautious with PT.

Back
Top Bottom