Welcome to the RickyHeaven forum.../Can we just have a Ricky forum? (Merged) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Welcome to the RickyHeaven forum.../Can we just have a Ricky forum? (Merged)

enigmatics

Go get me a juice box!
Reaction score
Welcome to the RickyHeaven forum...

:down:

............... Seriously talk about somethin' else. Topic: Bowens and Chester (at the moment) don't appear to be serious contributors this season. What, realistically, is the strategy for our DT situation?

I agree, I'm getting sick of this Ricky crap.

I know what you mean.....it is getting crazy here with all of these Ricky threads. It will be even worse whenever he announces that he is offically returning.

I agree with you hoever this is a message board and people can talk about what they wish involving the Dolphins. Fact is if Ricky does come back it will be one of the biggest storys of the year.

chambers84 said:
I agree with you hoever this is a message board and people can talk about what they wish involving the Dolphins. Fact is if Ricky does come back it will be one of the biggest storys of the year.

And that's fine...................... there hasn't been one scenario about the Ricky situation NOT covered since official news has broke out. Give it a break till something actually happens. It's like alot of ya'll are drama fiends - gotta get that next hit.

chambers84 said:

clear.gif

I was watching the Phins intro thing on Madden 2005....it made me realize how much change a year can bring

It opens up with a scene of Ricky making a play, followed by footage of Wannstedt, Surtain, Ogunleye and even Boston that they had computer generated into a Dolphins uniform -- he's sinc ebeen released and resigned.

What a difference one year can make.

enigmatics said:
:down:

............... Seriously talk about somethin' else. Topic: Bowens and Chester (at the moment) don't appear to be serious contributors this season. What, realistically, is the strategy for our DT situation?

I dont know I wuz kinda hoping they found the fountain of youth by Aug/Sept
there not really old but injurys have tolled. SM mentioned that we were gonna rotate our extra DE's at DT but that wuz before the Traylor talk startrd so as u can see I KNOW NOTHING, mabey even a little less.

Did you hear? Ricky might be coming back! I'm making a thread...or 6...about it right now!

Everyone is so upset with Ricky threads. To tell you the truth, I enjoy listening to everyones opinion on this very very big story. (My Opinion):I doubt these people would care if it was Marino that was coming back and there was an influx of Marino is coming back threads (im not comparing them so chill out).

Cant we just merge the 300 Ricky threads into one huge thread.....One thread, and 3000 posts. So much better that 300 threads with 10 posts. I mean come on some of them are rediculous, "Trade Ronnie Brown if Ricky comes back" thats a joke! I am the eternal optomist when it comes to the Phins, but even I wonder what some people are thinking.

How many RopeWeed threads on the first page? We need a forum for this guy who isn't even on the friggin' team so other stuff doesn't slammed down to page 2, 3, 4 ....

Back
Top Bottom