Welcome! | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Welcome!

Glade To Be Aboard

I Am Glade To Be Apart Of Dolphin Nation Here On Finsfeaven.

Hi, I just joined and am getting to know this board. I found out about you from phins.com. Been a fins fan since day one, I had just been discharged from the U.S.Navy and came home to Daytona Beach, Fla. I found out about the Dolphins and the rest is history. Thanks for having me.

Hi all, been a phins fan in the UK for over 20 years. Long suffering i might add LOL.

Got my tickets for the game at Wembley, can't wait. Looking forward to meeting you all.

Go phins!

whats up fellow dolfans! new to site but dolphin fan i have always been. I was raised to be one by father. glad to be apart of a site that i would go insane without.

Whattup everybody. I've been a Dolphins fan since the day I was born, all thanks to my uncle. I'm looking forward to the upcoming season. I'll see you guys around the threads.

Hello people
I am a newly converted fan.I like the direction the team has
taken with Parcells and look forward to spending time on this
board.Since i live in Fla i will attend more games and hopefully
attend their training camp if they do that down here.

Hello people
I am a newly converted fan.I like the direction the team has
taken with Parcells and look forward to spending time on this
board.Since i live in Fla i will attend more games and hopefully
attend their training camp if they do that down here.

welcome ric, glad you joined us bro!

Hey guys

i've been a dolphins fan since i can remember

i love anything that has to do with the dolphins and miami

eventhough i am a homer i do say everything how i see it..

been roaming through various sites but never really started posting alot on them until now so i hope i can contribute with my opinions from here on out..

Hey to everyone! I'm Lee and I've been a dolphin fan since the first game I saw back in 1970 (Dolphins vs Chiefs), the longest NFL game in history. Glad to be here and looking forward to chatting with some fellow fans.

Hey to everyone! I'm Lee and I've been a dolphin fan since the first game I saw back in 1970 (Dolphins vs Chiefs), the longest NFL game in history. Glad to be here and looking forward to chatting with some fellow fans.
Welcome, glad to have you here.:hi5:

Back
Top Bottom