Well I see Kraft has the refs on his payroll again. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Well I see Kraft has the refs on his payroll again.

The league rewards those teams that doesn't allow bulling of teammates by other teammates. :up:

I didn't think it was PI either. As far as NE getting some favoritism from the league think again , the pats got the shaft from the zebras
twice this season and both instances those piss poor calls ended up deciding the outcome of the game.

I count your record as 3-2 care of the zebra's. Yes they negatively affected 2 games that you lost.
But the no-call (offensive holding) on game winning play against saints, the phantom PI call against Browns and several terrible calls against the Dolphins put you ahead of the curve.
So I wouldn't bitch. They have helped you win more than they have taken away.

I count your record as 3-2 care of the zebra's. Yes they negatively affected 2 games that you lost.
But the no-call (offensive holding) on game winning play against saints, the phantom PI call against Browns and several terrible calls against the Dolphins put you ahead of the curve.
So I wouldn't bitch. They have helped you win more than they have taken away.

Seems like you're the one bitching.

Funny thing is you hear nothing about this from the mainstream media. But when they lose because of a ticky tack call or a PI no call it's the lead story on every media outlet...smh...The media is so pro Patriots it's embarrassing.

Funny thing is you hear nothing about this from the mainstream media. But when they lose because of a ticky tack call or a PI no call it's the lead story on every media outlet...smh...The media is so pro Patriots it's embarrassing.

What a bunch of nonsense.
Really.

Last year we lost to the Ravens after they kicked a field goal that wasn't even good, in a game so poorly officiated Chris Collinsworth began profusely apologizing before the end of the 3rd quarter, and all the headlines said was that Belichick was getting fined, and we had a losing record.

Keep sucking over in Metlife and going full retard every season.

Seriously, wallow in it.

What a bunch of nonsense.
Really.

Last year we lost to the Ravens after they kicked a field goal that wasn't even good, in a game so poorly officiated Chris Collinsworth began profusely apologizing before the end of the 3rd quarter, and all the headlines said was that Belichick was getting fined, and we had a losing record.

Keep sucking over in Metlife and going full retard every season.

Seriously, wallow in it.

That doesnt even counteract my point that when the Patriots get away with a BS game saving call it gets buried.

I love how you have to go on the defensive and start attacking people right away. You can't have an intelligent conversation, thats usually the sign of somebody who 1. Doesn't know what they're talking about and 2. Is just a complete idiot.

That doesnt even counteract my point that when the Patriots get away with a BS game saving call it gets buried.

I love how you have to go on the defensive and start attacking people right away. You can't have an intelligent conversation, thats usually the sign of somebody who 1. Doesn't know what they're talking about and 2. Is just a complete idiot.

It's true. In the highlights I saw on ESPN they show the onside kick recovery and the game winning TD pass but did not show or mention the pass interference call. If the roles were reversed and the cheaters lost I'm sure we would hearing and seeing a lot more about that awful call.

Figures you would call that BS call legit but start screaming conspiracy after tonight.

It was a ticky tacky call. I'm not denying that, but the ball was right on the tip of his fingers, so if he was even slightly impeded, it was interference. I haven't seen the play since it was live.

That said, we got hosed twice this year, against the Jets, and against the Panthers, and that would be our #1 seed. We've handedly defeated the so called best team in the AFC, arguably humiliating them. I don't think we need official help to win games. We got screwed plenty against the Browns today as well. That fumble in the 1st quarter?

And when was the last time you've even seen the Patriots get a PI in the endzone call? We barely even get PIs at all.

Look at Flacco and the Ravens whose MO it is and was all last year to just heave it up and get a flag for a free sixty yards.

I think you're just mad because you suck, and even after losing all our receivers in the off season, and having about 5 of our pro bowlers gone with an injury, we're still winning.

I love how everyone will happily accept their own bull**** official calls but when one finally goes the Pats way it's an NFL conspiracy.

Laughable.

How do you get hosed by a rule in the books?

Pott...Kettle....Kettle...Pott

Back
Top Bottom