West Coast Phin Fans - Let's get a preliminary head count - List Your Seat Section & Quantity | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

West Coast Phin Fans - Let's get a preliminary head count - List Your Seat Section & Quantity

IMG_0152_zpspef5iuve.jpg~original

I'll be there Fin Reaper style.

Pops and I will be sitting Visitor's side - fifty yard line. I'm guessing Dolphins fans make up at least 60% of the crowd. That's 18k aqua and orange clad fans at the game.

I'll go first:

2 Seats - Section 231

Go Phins!
Pops and I will be sitting Visitor's side - fifty yard line. I'm guessing Dolphins fans make up at least 60% of the crowd. That's 18k aqua and orange clad fans at the game.

I'll go first:

2 Seats - Section 231

Go Phins!
First time poster, long time reader, life time fan. 15054468716581096357927.jpg First time poster, long time reader, life time fan. Arcadia Cali fan checking in.

Section 232, four seats. And damn do I wish I had waited until today to buy my tickets. They dropped by $100 from when I bought them two weeks ago...

I hear there are still plenty of tickets on sale for this game. That is crazy when you consider its a home opener in a tiny stadium

I hear there are still plenty of tickets on sale for this game. That is crazy when you consider its a home opener in a tiny stadium

It's LA. They don't want the Chargers there. They barely want the Rams. If LA fans had their pick, they'd only want the Raiders.

Section 232, four seats. And damn do I wish I had waited until today to buy my tickets. They dropped by $100 from when I bought them two weeks ago...

Ha - ha. I hear ya TBB. But you're in the game and that's what counts. And I just found out this morning that all sections over 200 will be in luxurious shade the entire game.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom