WESTHOFF (JETS ST coach) HAS INTEL ON THE FINS? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WESTHOFF (JETS ST coach) HAS INTEL ON THE FINS?

Who cares.. We have Pennington who has 100000 times more info on the Jets than Westhoff has while he sipped coffee with Parcells for 30 minutes overlooking a few drills.

I mean seriously, get real here..

I'm just glad Westoff is doing okay....He should have never been
let go....Stupid Wanny.

what's he going to tell the Jets? "Your going to see the back of Ted Ginn's jersey quite often?"

This really isn't a big deal, but I find it funny that PFT also thinks this is not a big deal. You know if this was the Dolphins and not the Jets, PFT would be crying foul and how the league should take action against Parcells. lol.

I'm just glad Westoff is doing okay....He should have never been
let go....Stupid Wanny.

Hehe, yep. If I remember right, he was let go for "insubordination" as Wanny couldn't stand a guy that wouldn't respect him. Goes to show that Wanny's poor decision making extended beyond the draft room.

Let me just say that I honestly don't care what sort of information a ST coach might have on a team he was on the staff of three HC's ago.

HOWEVER, I would be concerned if I was on a team faceing a team that picked up our erstwhile #1 QB a few weeks prior to the start of a season.

This really isn't a big deal, but I find it funny that PFT also thinks this is not a big deal. You know if this was the Dolphins and not the Jets, PFT would be crying foul and how the league should take action against Parcells. lol.

Please, they cannot stand the Jets. Every "article" bashes the Jets. if it's not a big deal why did they post it? They take shots at the jets at every turn.

what's he going to tell the Jets? "Your going to see the back of Ted Ginn's jersey quite often?"

:lol::lol: Who is Ted Ginn?

Answer: the wideout and returner running past all the guys in green.

Hooray, lets see your wager ... $500! WOOT WOOT! CONGRATS!

I'm just glad Westhoff is back as the ST coach. Hes one of the best in the business, great to have him back! Our STs are sure to be one of the better ones in football.

Who cares.. We have Pennington who has 100000 times more info on the Jets than Westhoff has while he sipped coffee with Parcells for 30 minutes overlooking a few drills.

I mean seriously, get real here..

Seriously, the Jets are gonna change half their gameplan this week on both sides of the ball to adjust.

Back
Top Bottom