WESTHOFF (JETS ST coach) HAS INTEL ON THE FINS? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WESTHOFF (JETS ST coach) HAS INTEL ON THE FINS?

http://www.profootballtalk.com/2008/09/02/westhoff-has-intel-on-the-fins/

Any concerns about this? I personally am not to worried about this. If the staff feels that Westoff has info that could possibly favor the Jets then we will adjust our gameplan accordingly.

Last I heard from Westhoff, he is NOT the current ST coach for the JESTS. He took a year off from coaching to get his leg healed up from all the surgeries he had.

He was visiting with Parcells at Dolphins camp because he and Parcells are old friends. I would not be surprised if Westhoff ended up out ST coach NEXT year as he comes back into coaching in the NFL.

EDIT: I was not aware he was now back with the Jests if that is in fact true.

Last I heard from Westhoff, he is NOT the current ST coach for the JESTS. He took a year off from coaching to get his leg healed up from all the surgeries he had.

He was visiting with Parcells at Dolphins camp because he and Parcells are old friends. I would not be surprised if Westhoff ended up out ST coach NEXT year as he comes back into coaching in the NFL.

EDIT: I was not aware he was now back with the Jests if that is in fact true.
It's true..........:D

Seriously, the Jets are gonna change half their gameplan this week on both sides of the ball to adjust.

What, are they going to install a whole new system in 3 weeks? Not going to happen! Audible system will probably be adjusted. We have a huge advantage with Pennington on are team.

Seriously, the Jets are gonna change half their gameplan this week on both sides of the ball to adjust.

Obviously the game plan was going to change w/ Favre at QB b/c we will be playing to his strengths and not Chad's and defensively Chad barely saw the new D together. It's not going to be a big deal.

Do you Phans think BP really gives a rat's you know what about the Jets gameplan? Sparano wil run the resurgent RW and let one of the best game managers in the NFL today inflict death by a thousand cuts...and if the supposedly superstar WR busts a five yard out for a HUGE gain...THEN what?

Westhoff hasn't been on the Phins staff in years, what info can he possibly have?

Thats exactly what I was thinking! I can't believe that PFT actually think this is worthy of being a story. Or perhaps a clever attempt to improve the profile of our week 1 matchup which is easily the biggest game of week 1.

No matter how you analyze it.. it's awesome to have a game like this to open our season.

Back
Top Bottom