What a healthy Tannehill would do this year? | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What a healthy Tannehill would do this year?

I do think trading players is not a bad idea - I think this team needs more draft picks, and should build through the draft. I'm not necessarily sure I agree with trading Tannehill or Parker however. I'm not sure you'd get much for Parker, for a start. Regarding Tannehill - I think he has a chance in this offense to be a pretty good player. You're dead right that he needs a far, far better OL. But who would you be playing QB if you were to trade him? Draft one, and hope they pan out? That's at least another year down the river.

I would like to request that this ends up in the locker. The conversation about tannehill has already occurred in the other thread that the op started. At this point it is looking more and more as if he is attempting to troll the site.

they have not one not two but THREE 1st round pics on the O line. If you add Albert from last year they had FOUR. theyre just not playing well for where they were picked....

Since we have plenty to replace them , we should trade our former fist rounders for what ever we can get? Right..... We need some more holes to fill.

I'm with you all the way OP. One is a 3rd tier QB who is coming off injury, whom we would continue to spin the wheel of a mediocrity with, and the other is a rather soft receiver that doesn't consistently gain separation.

Unfortunately, the rest of the league knows this too. So we wouldn't get much for either.

Last edited:
The team stinks period. last year 10-6 they could have easily been 6-10. did it with mirrors....This year? they dont deserve to have ONE win. They should be 0-10 chargers missed a FG, they had no business winning the Falcons game and the Jets game and they played the Titans without Mariota

It makes no sense right now while Tannehill's value, coming off an injury, is really low.

The best case scenario might be drafting a quarterback high and then having two players at the position the team can win with. Kind of like what KC did in the past draft. Then you can evaluate both players and get value in a trade.

Parker is kind of in the same boat. I've been disappointed that he hasn't been able to stay healthy. Honestly, if Miami can "steal" a wide receiver in the mid rounds then maybe there's an argument to trade Parker.

thank you for your reasoning.
Oh Jesus.

Your last thread you shot down every piece of logic and reasoning presented to you, and basically just said ‘nope’ .... what you say goes and is the end all be all

I do think trading players is not a bad idea - I think this team needs more draft picks, and should build through the draft. I'm not necessarily sure I agree with trading Tannehill or Parker however. I'm not sure you'd get much for Parker, for a start. Regarding Tannehill - I think he has a chance in this offense to be a pretty good player. You're dead right that he needs a far, far better OL. But who would you be playing QB if you were to trade him? Draft one, and hope they pan out? That's at least another year down the river.
At least you are open to the idea....
to answer your question, Moore for now and draft a qb in early round. What option we have? RT will get kill behind this line, given his pocket presence.

At least you are open to the idea....
to answer your question, Moore for now and draft a qb in early round. What option we have? RT will get kill behind this line, given his pocket presence.
So you're comfortable going with Matt Moore as the starting QB in 2018? Lol

Yeah let’s sell low on 2 more of our difference makers

Solid plan

I’d rather sell high on Kenny stills

Back
Top Bottom