What A Throw | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What A Throw

He's a great athlete, no doubt. Isn't he from Jacksonville? Think I remember watching a documentary about high school QB's, and he was in it.

Vertical Limit said:
He's a great athlete, no doubt. Isn't he from Jacksonville? Think I remember watching a documentary about high school QB's, and he was in it.
yeah..Nease high school..we suppose to play Nease and Tim last year in the state title game but my high School lost in the state semifinals :nono:

Nease beat Armwood..the team we lost to in the semifinals

I was more impressed by the blonde at the end of the video

Motion said:
It's called a jump pass, designed play and one of best plays of the season in college football.

Lol if you say so. It looked a bit weird. I had to watch it 5 times before I knew what the hell he did.

Majpain said:
Lol if you say so. It looked a bit weird. I had to watch it 5 times before I knew what the hell he did.
Thats kinda the point. The defense didn't know what he did either.

Video quality isn't the best, watching the game it was clear as day. Surprising, but clear.

That's the old double-pump basketball fling. :lol: Tebow got creative.

He had another run fake and throw later on in the game but that was a 35 yard TD.

Between the Jump Pass and the Arkansas play where the RB squatted behind the line it was a great day for trick plays!

I don't know if it was supposed to be "thrown" like it was, because the tight end looked suprised with teh placement, and nearly fell over out of bounds when he was trying to adjust and wait for it.

Frisches13283 said:
I don't know if it was supposed to be "thrown" like it was, because the tight end looked suprised with teh placement, and nearly fell over out of bounds when he was trying to adjust and wait for it.

No, the play was not executed perfectly by any means. The TE was late releasing from his block, hence the double pump by Tebow. Great adjustment.

Back
Top Bottom