What A Throw | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What A Throw

Don't get me wrong, I thought the call was great, but I don't think Tebow did spectacular on it or anything. His other TD throw was much more impressive in my opinion. I mean, any joe schmoe can toss a ball way up over a pile to a wide open reciever.

Frisches13283 said:
Don't get me wrong, I thought the call was great, but I don't think Tebow did spectacular on it or anything. His other TD throw was much more impressive in my opinion. I mean, any joe schmoe can toss a ball way up over a pile to a wide open reciever.
I agree, great call but I also think Tebow did a pretty good job adjusting to Casey releasing late by double clutching before passing. Now the pass on the other hand was nothing pretty. :lol:

And yeah, his other fake was awesome.

Motion said:
I agree, great call but I also think Tebow did a pretty good job adjusting to Casey releasing late by double clutching before passing. Now the pass on the other hand was nothing pretty. :lol:

And yeah, his other fake was awesome.

Well everyone on here was saying "what a throw" like the throw was amazing. Which is what I said was unspectacular. The play was great like I said, and Tebow did show good decision making on when to throw, but the throw itself was ugly.

talk about a future stud.i cant wait for him but i am a leak fan

Majpain said:
Yea a stud on the B-ball team :sidelol:

If he played for OSU you'd have your mom buy you Tebow bed sheets to match the poster on the wall and you know it. If he played for ND I know that's what I'd do anyway :tongue:

[mod] Please stop trolling and annoying the membership [/mod]

DonShula84 said:
If he played for OSU you'd have your mom buy you Tebow bed sheets to match the poster on the wall and you know it. If he played for ND I know that's what I'd do anyway :tongue:
Honestly I haven't really seen Tebow play so I cant judge him. Though according to UF announcers he is pretty and can throw the ball well :sidelol:.

Edit- He would be Troy Smith's water/ towel boy. "Tebow get your *** over here and wipe the sweat off my helmet" Tressel talking to Tebow "Damn it Tebow were not going to do your basketball pass!"

DonShula84 said:
:spit:

DonShula84 said:

:sidelol:

Majpain said:
Honestly I haven't really seen Tebow play so I cant judge him. Though according to UF announcers he is pretty and can throw the ball well :sidelol:.

Edit- He would be Troy Smith's water/ towel boy. "Tebow get your *** over here and wipe the sweat off my helmet" Tressel talking to Tebow "Damn it Tebow were not going to do your basketball pass!"

:shakeno: Seriously, give it up. You haven't even seen the guy play. Hell, you didn't even know what color he was for god sakes. Smith wishes he was half as tough as Tebow.

Motion said:
:shakeno: Seriously, give it up. You haven't even seen the guy play. Hell, you didn't even know what color he was for god sakes. Smith wishes he was half as tough as Tebow.

Lol please dont say Tebow is better than Smith. Because thats going a little overboard on the homerism.

Majpain said:
Lol please dont say Tebow is better than Smith. Because thats going a little overboard on the homerism.
Try actually reading the post.
I have to tell you man, your posts in this thread and other UF threads have been horrible. Your posts have the look of being written by a troll. I'm not trying to be mean. We've been trying to give you some slack, but all you do is write baseless smack. You have been trashing a QB you obviously have never even seen.
Please save this type of thing for The Depths.

finswin56 said:
Try actually reading the post.
I have to tell you man, your posts in this thread and other UF threads have been horrible. Your posts have the look of being written by a troll. I'm not trying to be mean. We've been trying to give you some slack, but all you do is write baseless smack. You have been trashing a QB you obviously have never even seen.
Please save this type of thing for The Depths.

:yeahthat:

Back
Top Bottom