What A Throw | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What A Throw

finswin56 said:
Try actually reading the post.
I have to tell you man, your posts in this thread and other UF threads have been horrible. Your posts have the look of being written by a troll. I'm not trying to be mean. We've been trying to give you some slack, but all you do is write baseless smack. You have been trashing a QB you obviously have never even seen.
Please save this type of thing for The Depths.

Well said.

Majpain said:
Lol please dont say Tebow is better than Smith. Because thats going a little overboard on the homerism.
I'm gonna try to say this as nice as Finswin did, no promises. First off, I never said Tebow was better than Smith, read the post. Secondly, who are you to call someone a homer?? I believe the term for that is hypocrite. Finally, stop making an nuisance out of yourself talking all the smack about the Gators and their players when you haven't even seen them play. No one's bashing your beloved Buckeyes, so try and have a little class.

Motion said:
I'm gonna try to say this as nice as Finswin did, no promises. First off, I never said Tebow was better than Smith, read the post. Secondly, who are you to call someone a homer?? I believe the term for that is hypocrite. Finally, stop making an nuisance out of yourself talking all the smack about the Gators and their players when you haven't even seen them play. No one's bashing your beloved Buckeyes, so try and have a little class.

I might be considered a buckeye basher. I know I try to expose as many flaws as possible.

Back
Top Bottom