What a title game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What a title game

Phin_Phan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Anyone watching the Longhorns game tomorrow?? Longhorns win it will be Texas vs. USC. I think this will be one of the best games in recent memory.....what do u think?? I think even though USC have the 2 best players in football (Leinart and Bush) that the longhorns will come up with the victory.....

GO LONGHORNS!!! (since Michigan is out haha)

hope a&m destroys them. if not, then colorado. if not, then texas is goin to get mauled by USC in the rose bowl

Phin_Phan said:
Anyone watching the Longhorns game tomorrow?? Longhorns win it will be Texas vs. USC. I think this will be one of the best games in recent memory.....what do u think?? I think even though USC have the 2 best players in football (Leinart and Bush) that the longhorns will come up with the victory.....

who is Texas playing?? and what time??

kastofsna120 said:
hope a&m destroys them. if not, then colorado. if not, then texas is goin to get mauled by USC in the rose bowl

thats quite a bold statement sayin they will get "mauled", USC could have lost 3 games if not for HUGE comebacks.....Texas has had one close call against Ohio State...and then raped every other team lol if USC gets far behind Texas they wont be able to come back.......gonna be a hell of a game

Phin_Phan said:
thats quite a bold statement sayin they will get "mauled", USC could have lost 3 games if not for HUGE comebacks.....Texas has had one close call against Ohio State...and then raped every other team lol if USC gets far behind Texas they wont be able to come back.......gonna be a hell of a game

Yeah definitely...USC hasn't impressed me at all. In fact, I picked them lose that Notre Dame game. The Irish's luck ran out on that one. If USC and Texas face each other as expected, I'll take Texas.

Phin_Phan said:

I'm quite surprised you are rooting for the longhorns, every other Michigan fan I know is quite bitter from the Rose Bowl last year. Texas will win it but it will be a shootout. I think that Texas' defense is better than any USC has faced and their offense is good enough to score a bunch of points on the trojans defense but it will be close.

kastofsna120 said:

how many more games are left? dont they play 11 then the bowl game if htey make it to one? for some reason, seems like they play 13 or so games this year. btw, I love leinart n bush n usc but i think VY n Tex, will give usc a lot of problems, should be one hell of a damn game.

b_hjelmeland123 said:
I'm quite surprised you are rooting for the longhorns, every other Michigan fan I know is quite bitter from the Rose Bowl last year. Texas will win it but it will be a shootout. I think that Texas' defense is better than any USC has faced and their offense is good enough to score a bunch of points on the trojans defense but it will be close.

I am a HUGE Ricky Williams fan, like unbelieveable lol so he got me turned on to them, and now when I watch them they just move the ball so well, its great to watch, so ive been a Longhorns fan for about 2 years now.........last year was great for me, my 2 favorite teams in the same bowl......I was goin for Michigan though

Phin_Phan said:
USC has had a tougher schedule and has beaten better teams. they've faced MUCH better offenses than anything texas has had up to this point, so USC shall be quite a wake-up call for little girl mack brown's team

kastofsna120 said:
USC has had a tougher schedule and has beaten better teams. they've faced MUCH better offenses than anything texas has had up to this point, so USC shall be quite a wake-up call for little girl mack brown's team

ya, and USC almost lost 3 games.......and Texas' offense is gonna be the best they face, so explain if they almost lose 3 times to good teams......how are they gonna stop THE best team....they only reason why USC is #1 is cause they are the defendin champs

dont get me wrong......Bush and Leinart are the best 2 players in football......I really like both of them, and dont mind USC........but I think Texas is the better all around team.......offense is only one piece of the puzzle.

kastofsna120 said:

To say they will get mauled by USC is ridiculous. Teams with far less talent have given the Trojans all they can handle. This championship game will be the best since FSU-VaTech (would have said Canes-Buckeyes but the Canes were robbed). Texas is deep at every position and showing no significant weaknesses, get ready for a classic.

Back
Top Bottom