What a title game | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What a title game

Phin_Phan said:
ya, and USC almost lost 3 games.......and Texas' offense is gonna be the best they face, so explain if they almost lose 3 times to good teams......how are they gonna stop THE best team....they only reason why USC is #1 is cause they are the defendin champs
USC has faced good offenses. they've faced more explosive offenses. they've faced offenses with better and smarter quarterbacks. i doubt they will stop vince young from running, but he'll have a ton of trouble passing

and there are only 2 games that USC has "almost" lost this year, to two teams better than anyone texas has faced

kastofsna120 said:
USC has faced good offenses. they've faced more explosive offenses. they've faced offenses with better and smarter quarterbacks. i doubt they will stop vince young from running, but he'll have a ton of trouble passing

and there are only 2 games that USC has "almost" lost this year, to two teams better than anyone texas has faced

All im sayin this will be the best offense and defense they will play........since USC has almost lost and came back with their offense, they wont do it this game cause they havent played a defense like this

kastofsna120 said:

I think we all can agree Fresno State is not quite 'better' than Ohio State, especially considering they played them at Columbus.

kastofsna120 said:
they won't have to comeback. texas's offense will do nothing

lol I think your just pullin s.h.i.t. outta ur *** now.......u think they will shut down this offense:

60 - 3
25 - 22
51 - 10
51 - 20
45 - 12
42 - 17
52 - 17
47 - 28
62 - 0
66 - 14

Avg. 45 pts per game (1 game remaining)
Avg. 13 pts against per game (1 game remaining)

hmmmmm............they have faced far worse offenses and almost lost......and now they will for some reason shut down Texas?? lol the number dont quite add up.

Phin_Phan said:
Anyone watching the Longhorns game tomorrow?? Longhorns win it will be Texas vs. USC. I think this will be one of the best games in recent memory.....what do u think?? I think even though USC have the 2 best players in football (Leinart and Bush) that the longhorns will come up with the victory.....

GO LONGHORNS!!! (since Michigan is out haha)
Yeah theres something to look foward to, another 56-10 USC rout over another overrated POS big 12 team. :shakeno:

Boik14 said:
Yeah theres something to look foward to, another 56-10 USC rout over another overrated POS big 12 team. :shakeno:

OMG why do everyone hate the Big 12!!! OK So maybe Oklahoma lost two bowl games to better teams, but dosent everyone lose a a bowl game!? I mean texas won there bowl game against a "better" confernece!!! And I HATE Texas!!!!!

And in Kastofsna's defense Oklahoma had probably been the best team USC has faced in there reign over the past 3 years, and look what happened to my Sooners :cry: they had an explosive offense, a great defense, but that all dosent matter if ur players dont show up.

I see a USC win this year again, as much as i hate to say it.

Phin_Phan said:
Anyone watching the Longhorns game tomorrow?? Longhorns win it will be Texas vs. USC. I think this will be one of the best games in recent memory.....what do u think?? I think even though USC have the 2 best players in football (Leinart and Bush) that the longhorns will come up with the victory.....

GO LONGHORNS!!! (since Michigan is out haha)

Yes, go Longhorns! I need ONE of my favorite sports teams to win a title sometime soon, lol.

kastofsna120 said:
it'd be a close game

notre dame is better than both

yep, and nd has all those victories over good teams to prove it. oh, wait a minute, they haven't beaten a good team all season (mcchicken is not a good team). imo it's a bunch of b.s. that a team that lost to a team w/ a losing record and #1 at home is ranked ahead of a team that lost to #1 and #8 by a td each on the road.

as for sc and ut, it'll be a high scoring affair imo, sc's secondary (outside of bing) is very vulnerable.

kastofsna120 said:
lol....just watch young man. vince young won't be able to pass against USC's secondary

what secondary?

USC is ranked 79th in pass yards allowed and 58th in pass yards per attempt this season?

Texas' secondary has a much better shot at shutting down Leinart than USC does shutting down Vince. They are ranked 6th is passing yards allowed and 2nd in passing yards per attempt this year.

Now you will come with "USC have faced tougher teams" blah blah blah, the fact remains that USC is WAY down that list and they haven't faced any "miracle" passing teams to be that far down. Texas faced, and shut down, undefeated Texas Tech who is ranked #1 in all passing stats except Yards per Attempt, which they are ranked 2nd.

kastofsna120 said:
comparing texas tech's offense to USC's is hysterical

Did I compare them? No, I SAID you claim USC has faced better teams and thats why their stats might be lower but there is no excuse, other than they aren't good, for USC's secondary to be ranked that low. USC hasn't faced any team that has a simply amazing air attack, while Texas' secondary is rated so high and we HAVE faced a team with a good passing attack, the BEST passing attack in fact, in the undefeated Texas Tech Red Raiders so IF either secondary is going to shut down the other teams QB than Texas' has a MUCH better shot than USC's. THAT'S what I said, I never said TT has a better offense than USC, nor did I compare it. You have provided no stats/facts except for saying "usc plays better people", your entire "argument" is based on your opinion and digs at Texas/praise for USC.

Back
Top Bottom