What are the chances?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What are the chances??

Can we win a SB

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
What are the chances the Bills trading Willis Mcgahee to us?? Do u think he is fully recovered from the devastating ACL problem?? What wuold u give to get him!!

A billion to 1 chance. They're not going to trade a potential star to a division rival.

I wouldn't want McGimpy in the first place. He's still only one knee blast away from retirement IMO....

PHINZ RULE!!!

I'd say slim to none...and I wouldn't give up anything for him. Personally I don't want him and think we'll be fine at the RB spot this year. Give our boys a chance....

BLITZKRIEG said:
I wouldn't want McGimpy in the first place. He's still only one knee blast away from retirement IMO....

PHINZ RULE!!!

Ok.....You, my friend are CRAZY!!!!! I wanna hear what you'll be saying when we have to defend that guy twice a year! I guess you're not really a MIAMI HURRICANE fan, huh? Mcgahee is the real deal, bro....Watching him every week last year, proved that.:eek:

Can we win a SB said:
What are the chances the Bills trading Willis Mcgahee to us?? Do u think he is fully recovered from the devastating ACL problem?? What wuold u give to get him!!

i don;t know wether to laugh or cry at this post

I'd give up a good pick or player....Not that Buffalo is crazy enough to hand him over....

BringBackShula said:
Mcgahee is the real deal, bro....Watching him every week last year, proved that.:eek:

Yeah, his zero carries :eek: - for zero yards :eek: - and zero TD's :eek: has me shakn' in my boots right about now...

PHINZ RULE!!! :shakeno:

The Bills drafted McGahee in the 1st round...they let him sit for an entire year to heal. Now he finally appears to be ready to make an impact. I'm sure they'll give him to their most hated rival..it makes sense to me.

dumb and dumber is great, the chances of them trading him are slim to none.

BLITZKRIEG said:
Yeah, his zero carries :eek: - for zero yards :eek: - and zero TD's :eek: has me shakn' in my boots right about now...

PHINZ RULE!!! :shakeno:
:chuckle: I was waiting for that....

Back
Top Bottom